• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crap Bricker Has Scattered Around the Southland

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Noah, my son is heading into the LA basin about mid January.

I have a few things that I've bought, Karma'd, etc. that I've never been able to pick up. If someone has something (JohhnyC, Papercut, Geoff, anyone else?), can you let me know, so we can possibly put together a parts train to get this stuff nearly in one place. Noah does need to stop by Cal's for sure on this trip.

I would appreciate it.

Likewise, I have a few parts available that Noah can bring down.

David Bricker / SYR

Sideways, some seat brackets for Noah?

Bent, could you pick something up from Yucaipa, and perhaps get it moved westward?

David Bricker / SYR

Do I have something for you???

Ok. I know I still have them. Somewhere. I know I saw the handle the other day. I'll dig them out.

Okay, I found the power steering bracket and the chrome handle. I'll toss the bare metal one in too in case you want to try painting it. I did not see the MJ bucket seat bracket. I'll keep looking tomorrow.

I can get the stuff to Cal.

Okay, I found the power steering bracket and the chrome handle. I'll toss the bare metal one in too in case you want to try painting it. I did not see the MJ bucket seat bracket. I'll keep looking tomorrow.

I can get the stuff to Cal.

Cal is a good location. Noah needs to pick up some tires for him.

David Bricker / SYR

I know I set something aside for you but can't remember what?

Serpentine belt.

$100,000.00 in ten dollar bills.

David Bricker / SYR

David, do you want a NAPA Krikit II serp belt tension gauge? I can't use it anymore. I also found a pair of new COMANCHE door decals (97+ font). I'll throw everything in your pile - no charge. And I'll see what else I can find.

David, do you want a NAPA Krikit II serp belt tension gauge? I can't use it anymore. I also found a pair of new COMANCHE door decals (97+ font). I'll throw everything in your pile - no charge. And I'll see what else I can find.

That would be great, thank you very much.

Noah has moved to the 97+ front clip, so the decals would be much appreciated.

David Bricker / SYR

i read this as "Crap, Bricker Has Scattered Around the Southland"

Bwahahaha. Not yet, but I'll let you know when.

Punctuation; it's a wonderful thing.

David Bricker / SYR

David, does Noah need an MJ spare tire winch?

Noah says he's removed his, as he's going the use the area for a water tank. He says the area would only fit a 31" tire, and he'll be running 35s. However, he does appreciate the offer.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll be at the Adopt-A-Trail meeting tonight in Corona and can hand the saw off there. I'm not sure if handing it off to either Geoff or John X will be helpful, though.

I'll be at the Adopt-A-Trail meeting tonight in Corona and can hand the saw off there. I'm not sure if handing it off to either Geoff or John X will be helpful, though.

Going to Geoff, if he's coming may not be to bad an idea. He's already got some items that have to head to Panamint.

David Bricker / SYR

Does this mean you will finally get your socket rolls?

I take that back. Just found out that it was rescheduled for February 21st.

Back