• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal fest details?

4x4Phil

NAXJA Forum User
Other than location at serrano and dates are there any other details on the event? Trail run times? Registration? Tshirts? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

There is another thread 2021 SOCALFEST where these same questions are being asked and not yet answered. Seems like a handful of guys are planning on going but no details.

Other than location at serrano and dates are there any other details on the event? Trail run times? Registration? Tshirts? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Refer to the thread in the socal chapter. I asked all those question last week with no response.

Sorry, I'm replying. My phone & NAXJA don't like each other, and I haven't had much time at home (where my PC is) and awake lately. Major medical issues in my immediate family, mostly. Not an excuse, just what's going on.

Thanks!

Please speak up and order if you want raffle tickets and food. The links to the store are in other threads in this forum.

If we don't get enough interest, we can bump the raffle and Saturday dinner into the Spring SoCalFest (which will probably be April/May in Calico) and just hang out and socialize.

Also, did anyone reserve Double Site 84/85 for Saturday night? Apparently my HQ reservation glitched & we only have it for Friday night, not Saturday :banghead::jester:.
If whoever has 84/85 for Saturday night isn't part of our group, or doesn't want to be HQ for a few hours, we'll move HQ to my 73/74 site for Saturday night, or someone else's site who's willing.

I hope to be there by 2 or so today; I'll be driving a somewhat beatup gray Hyundai Excel, rather than my Jeep. I'm in sites 73/74, along with a red Travago camper van (Arna), and a gray truck with a camper shell (Mark & Belinda Wolfe).

Most folks already have my contact info, but it's 6one9 six fifty-four 97five8. Feel free to text, or even call; I'm (unfortunately) answering all unknown callers right now due to hospitalized family member and dealing with all the healthcare folk; I had NO idea my car warranty could expire so many times!! :dunce::doh::wow:.

Dinner will be at 6:30 or so, and raffle will start at 8pm.

Back