• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Top Hat Roof Rack Group Buy!!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, so I am putting together a Roof Rack group buy for the one and only Roof Rack Billy Hat! This is for the rack only, does not include the light bar. It mounts to the roof rails. The GB is from now until monday and if you want to see the rack in person, stop by the Crown Booth in Building 4 this weekend at the Off Road Expo in Pomona. Racks will be built and ready for pickup by the end of the month. Regular price after this month on these will be around $999. And for all of those who wonder, yes, a 35" will fit in the rack.

Special NAXJA price: $800
$250 deposit required now....then pay difference at pick up. (If using paypal, please add paypal fees). PM me if interested.

You know you want one for SOCAL Fest!!

One Roof Rack, coming right up!!
IMG_0228.jpg

Rear:
IMG_0248.jpg

Side:
IMG_0249.jpg

Side 2:
IMG_0250.jpg

Side 3:
IMG_0253.jpg

PICS do not do the Rack justice.....that is all!!

I might be in. Got to check the funds....
BTW, I don't want the light bar, just something a little angle, maybe for a fiberglass wind deflector.....

A Billy Hat is better than a Jimmy hat! :D :roflmao: :roflmao:

hey now...it is perfect sized for a 35" spare, and s few chairs! or an igloo.....

TheWarWagon said:
Lol @ everyone in SoCal biting Tony's style......

Dickweed, for the record its NOT a "Tony Top Hat" (even though that sounds better). Its Billys design and build and he is selling them.......and bitchin rock rails .......and bitchin cages......and bitchin bumpers........hmmmmm Billys Bitchin Bumpers :dunno: haha

silverslk said:
Dickweed, for the record its NOT a "Tony Top Hat" (even though that sounds better). Its Billys design and build and he is selling them.......and bitchin rock rails .......and bitchin cages......and bitchin bumpers........hmmmmm Billys Bitchin Bumpers :dunno: haha

Oh I fully agree that they're bitchin, and I hope he sells a million of them. It's just funny how a lot of people who were talking ish on each other 6 months ago, are sucking up to them now(not one person in particular, though). :wave: And for the record- Tony's jeep is fawkin killer.

Hmmm I have seen "quite" a few XJ's out there with their spare on top so why would it be any different on this one:wierd:. Tony has his spare inside & was just stating a 35 will fit up there that's all. I'm doing another hat (REV2) on his Jeep after ORE that will not have a roof rack built in it & will be 1/2 the cost...

ruggedjeep said:
:eek: its a pita getting my 35 on the rear tire carrier let alone the roof of the jeep. Have fun with that.

:D

hellbilly04 said:
Hmmm I have seen "quite" a few XJ's out there with their spare on top so why would it be any different on this one:wierd:. Tony has his spare inside & was just stating a 35 will fit up there that's all. I'm doing another hat (REV2) on his Jeep after ORE that will not have a roof rack built in it & will be 1/2 the cost...

I like it, very strong looking and sleek.

Billy, I need to talk to you about that front hoop that tony left in his jeep. Rockhard wants 150 but a mint to ship it. Give me some ideas.

Leep

TheWarWagon said:
Oh I fully agree that they're bitchin, and I hope he sells a million of them. It's just funny how a lot of people who were talking ish on each other 6 months ago, are sucking up to them now(not one person in particular, though). :wave: And for the record- Tony's jeep is fawkin killer.
What chu talkin about willis???
Thanks to all for the compliments on the top hat....honestly, it is freakin bitchin, but of course, the mad fabricator (Billy) is constantly wanting some different ideas, so as he mentioned, a version 2 will be coming soon.

Also, weighed it, under 75lbs for all of those talking that is was too heavy. I was able to put the rack on by myself today after giving it a decent coat of spray.....

Sooon grasshopper....

and yes, it has Hella Rallye 4000s on the roof!

Back