• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Not yet. its on the to-do list. the wife is still covered for now also, like a double wrap kinda deal going on.

what size air compressor should i go with for the garage? the 20 gal's seem really small. 30 gal? hopefully not much more than that because they get pricey.

just look at it like a diver would.

2 is one, and 1 is none.

Not yet. its on the to-do list. the wife is still covered for now also, like a double wrap kinda deal going on.

what size air compressor should i go with for the garage? the 20 gal's seem really small. 30 gal? hopefully not much more than that because they get pricey.

If I had to do it all over again, I would be a two cylinder 220v minimum.

My 30 gal compressor runs constantly.

Yup 60 gallon 220 volt if you can afford it.

mac 'never look back' gyvr

I run a 220 twin stage 120 gal at my shop, and at home I've got an old champ (century maybe?) Twin stage 60 gal that runs on 110. It does the trick but I do need an aux tank for anything other than an impact. DAs eat a lot of air

now that being said...other than having problems both times we cancelled our service, the actual satellite service we had with dish was actually pretty good

They have already tried pulling the next payment through the auto pay after she had canceled it. Amber caught it at the bank and raised all kinds of crap with them.

I called DirectV a month ago to complain about my bill being too high. They knocked $35/month off of it for a year. I'll call again in a year.

mac 'no Dish experience' gyvr

Must be a hell of an app, when I signed up for it it wanted me to send a message to a friend who die two years ago.

Must be like VooDooVoxer....

Dang, ya it looks through your old contact phone list and shows who uses it.

Back