• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I have non-vent front triangle windows from a 89 or 91(can't remember). The front window track is attached.

So we're four days in & no 2015 Karma Thread ??

Curt

SoCal Karma 2015 Thread

OK, I'll guess I'll start this one, for grins. Happy New Year, everyone.

I have a pair of Bushwhacker pocket fender flares, for the front only. They are fairly beat, with some of the pocket holes torn out slightly. There are no cracks in them. The bottom horizontal section has been trimmed for tire clearance.

They will stay on with some fender washers in the pocket holes, etc. There are by no means pretty, but they worked.

Available in Pasadena.

David Bricker / SYR

Re: SoCal Karma 2015 Thread

Scott, they're yours if you want them. I only have the fronts. The rears disappeared someplace.

We can always get them trained to you.

David Bricker / SYR

I have a pile of stock parts, if you need something ask me. the grimmy junkyard is open for bidness :cheers:

if i dont have what you need i can probably find it.

I have a pile of stock parts, if you need something ask me. the grimmy junkyard is open for bidness :cheers:

if i dont have what you need i can probably find it.

I have a few broken connectors in my harness and am trying to avoid driving to the junkyard. I need the connector plug for the coil and Idle air control valve for my 94 4.0. By any chance would you have a few laying around on an old damaged harness?

no and no, lol. i dont have any wiring stuff. Asa i have a late model 4x4 trans but its blown as far as i know.

Ill throw some stuff out there...
Stock steering. Dont remember how hood the TRE's are.
Pre97 cluster/radio/AC bezel. Black
Stock Mech. Fan... dont know what year it came off of
33x12.5x15 A/T (road king or something) 30% left. Decent for a spare
35x12.5x15 M/T (dont remember brand) 20% tread. Was my old spare.
Have a lot more stuff but I gotta go through my garage.

I can use that 33x12x15 tire, but I don't expect to get out to Redlands anytime soon. Can you hang onto it until I can arrange to get it?

still got a 27 spline 8.25 open carrier 3.55 for the takin here in carlsbad.

come get it, i had it for sale months ago but nobody bit. the more shit that leaves the garage the happier i'll be :D

Hi I am new here. I just got a 1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo and need a cargo cover. Any idea where to get one in SOCAL? Anyone know of the better salvage yards to frequent?
Thanks!

Basically a crap shoot, eh? I really love this Jeep. One other question, where are some of the better shops for parts, customization parts, and the like. I think I mentioned I am a total newbie and moved up from small imported cars and probably won't go back now that I roll in a Jeep! Thanks.

Basically a crap shoot, eh? I really love this Jeep. One other question, where are some of the better shops for parts, customization parts, and the like. I think I mentioned I am a total newbie and moved up from small imported cars and probably won't go back now that I roll in a Jeep! Thanks.

With a Grand you might spend some time on www.nagca.com

Curt

Back