• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sagging springs

atreyuBLUEXJ

NAXJA Forum User
weve all heard it, sagging springs. yeh its rubicons 5.5 lift and i have the 1.5 shackles so adding new shackles wont work. i want to do an aal and was wondering if anyone had any for sale? or if you can tell me about blocks? or sell me some? advantages.disadvantages?

Search all your ?'s have been covered. Especially the blocks.

There is also a forum at the bottom for wanted items and items for sale. Good luck.

You need to address the root cause of the sag. Though leaf pack can settle right after being installed, springs do not “sag” from repeated flexing within their designed range. So if they sag, they are being flexed beyond their intended range.

How much weight do you carry while wheelin, do you have a spare on the back, have you extended you bumpstops to match the lift?

AAL’s will address the Root problem also be increasing the springs rate and thus helping to prevent over flexing them. Blocks on the other hand will do nothing but make everything worse.

Last edited:
Back