• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Haspin trip April 18,19,and 20

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Just thought that i would throw this up here to see if anybody else would want to come along. Me and some buddies will be heading to haspin acres the weekend of April 18,19, and 20th if anybody would like to come wheeling. Thought that i would get this out here early to see who all would be interested. Right now i believe we have 4-4wheelers, 2 rhinos, 2 xj's, and a truggy going.

Thanks,
Ben

I may be down for that gotta see if my buddies wanna go out there

dude a jeep is a jeep i wanna see what one can do anyways. My cousin wants to head that way soon to break out the polaris. We might make it that weekend

Bring it on down. There are plenty of places you could take it and not damage it. Should be a good time down there.

It is located in Laurel, IN. Just about in the middle of the state. It usually takes me about 4-4.5 hours to get there from warsaw towing a vehicle.

I want to come i will have to see if i can make it. I have to drive my jeep home so i don't want to be too hard on it but i will ride with some guys if they don't mind. still learning the basics of wheeling anyways

That sounds fine. Right now i know i have got one other xj coming with me and maybe a couple other vehicles. You could always come on down and wheel what you want and if it gets to hard could ride with someone.

I will probably be there either late saturday or Sunday

Well if anybody is coming down pm and i will get you my cell number so you can contact me if i am out in the woods somewhere. Will also have the cb on channel 4.

Headin out friday morning. Am only staying until sunday afternoon. Anybody think they are going to make it?

Back