• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

durbins truck drives better than it looks.

71 is a disaster. Straight sheet of ice for 20 miles. ODOT put away the trucks too early.

Went to visit a friend today in Alabama who owns a theme park. I knew he had a CoD JKU but he also has a JK 8. It looked awesome.

durbins truck drives better than it looks.

71 is a disaster. Straight sheet of ice for 20 miles. ODOT put away the trucks too early.

I take it back.

dead as a post this morning. thought I left something on, but couldnt jump it.

fixed the ground issue. All is well.

Picked the Jeep up from Ho's today. Then proceeded to go to Louisville for no reason and spent 5h in Louisville just driving doing absolutely nothing to come back up to Chicago.
f019e032741022905cfbf8f06d517e02.jpg

parts jeep is gone. time to get the party started. i just wish it wasn't 15 degrees outside. i also seem to have the flu. nasty fever and headache for 2 days...i hope it passes soon

lets discuss a date for the redbird spring clean.

click here

mac 'warmer wheelin' gyvr

I need that cage.. dudes work looks great!

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I remember starting it 10 years ago, with the purpose of merely mocking "important" threads in other chapters. Too bad such a big chunk of it was wiped out by Glenn

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I remember starting it 10 years ago, with the purpose of merely mocking "important" threads in other chapters. Too bad such a big chunk of it was wiped out by Glenn

Its more like a chat stream than a forum thread.

I didnt pay any attention for a week and could t get caught up

Back