• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

toss that MAP sensor and relays in with the ECU for Mark, i like having spares around. :cheers:

Is that a 96 fuel pump? If so could you toss that int he Marky Mark pile so I can grab it from him?

Thanks

Unsure of year for the pump. The box o'stuff that it came in was from the owner of a renix era Jeep. I will throw it on the pile, worst case you can re-karma it later.

Bucket Boss wrench rolls

2 bucket boss wrench rolls. Heavy duty ripstop. Green.

Slightly used, may have a stain or two but otherwise virtually new.

They look like this (minus the wrenches of course).

bucket-boss-07003-wrench-roll-3.jpg

Re: Bucket Boss wrench rolls

2 bucket boss wrench rolls. Heavy duty ripstop. Green.

Slightly used, may have a stain or two but otherwise virtually new.

They look like this (minus the wrenches of course).

bucket-boss-07003-wrench-roll-3.jpg

The bucket boss brand? If so those are awesome, I have one for my standards and the only complaint I can muster is they aren't magically impervious to all grease and dirt.

I'll take the other wrench roll.
Not sure how long a parts train will take from the 8th dimension though

I'll take the other wrench roll.
Not sure how long a parts train will take from the 8th dimension though

Send a PM to Buckaroo Bonzai to hook up the first leg.

Free to good home are a pair of 95 XJ Country rear springs. These springs have about 2k miles on them and have been following me around for the past 19 years, I figure it's time for someone to give them some use.
Items are located in Corona or I can take them to Irvine (jamboree and 405) during the week.
Thanks,
Cliff
ratuvage.jpg

Yeah, I lifted my Cherokee a few months after buying it and saved all of the removed parts (don't really know why).
Last year I tossed the front coils, shocks, and control arms and just have these springs left.

Back