• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little house cleaning eh.

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Wow it's been soo long since I last posted. Looks like there's been a little tidying up around here. How's everyone been? I went and got me a CDL and now driving linehaul for yellow. Working on my '95 ZJ 4.0, needs a fuel pump and the 5.5" long arm and 35s installed. Then I can hit some trails again.

:dunno:Not much cleanup. Just stagnation. This place naturally cleans itself

Need to get your jeep going and post up a run! :fuse:

I sure do. Them fuel pumps are spendy though. And I'll need help with the lift cause I just don't have all the tools I need anymore. I should get some pics of it up too cause it's gunna be awesome lol.

:dunno:Not much cleanup. Just stagnation. This place naturally cleans itself

Need to get your jeep going and post up a run! :fuse:

How’s central Texas? I’ve ended up off grid in the foot hills of Post Oregon population about 40. I looked into Texas and couldn’t make the trip at the time. I still have family here that are needy people. Maybe one day if I live long enough I may make it to northern Texas, northern Idaho or Montana.

Dave.

You alright? Heard from my 4L80e rebuilder in PDX that Yellow went under. Dunno what kind of CDL endorsements you have but Larry (Demonoid369) is another driver in PDX area and might know of a good spot if you are looking for a new gig.

Back