• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants to...

I'll be happy to do the filming, just unsure about the content quality. How do I make the minute and a half you'll run it in exciting?

That's why so many offroad videos are in slo-mo, right? :laugh3:

So I'd like to propose a day that does this:

- Start to trail 5 from pole line, do the hill climb (optional)
- Go to South property, run Camelback, hit the quarry (shoot the moon optional?), maybe Tombstone and Boot Hill from there
- Around & down to west property to 13 to Otters (optional), and back up via Crawl Daddy (also optional). Plenty of smaller fun trails to hit on the way back if time permits.

Shouldn't be too bad of a day, with plenty of good opportunities for lunch and hangin out, doesn't require going to the other side. All the 'optionals' run parallel or meet back up with the other harder routes so it's easy to keep a mixed group together. Another good day could be spent entirely on the other side, which I don't know as well as some of you.

I'll restate this to y'all about 12 hours from now :flipoff:

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe on Friday someone could spot me into a broken drive shaft on yellow jacket. Then maybe Chris could winch me back while I winch myself forward at the same time. Hopefully someone can make that happen.

Back