• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NacFest Swap Meet

Victor S.

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ok I'll start
1) homemade transmission crossmember. Has 2in. drop built in. Heavy duty

2) Dana 30 High pinion rusty but complete. Was bought as a backup but don't need. 150.00 obo

3) Chrysler 8.25 Same as above. Have new shock mounts to go with it due to yard torched the bolts off. 150.00 obo

Can send pics if want.

I have just about every oe part known to man for 97-up, especially interior and engine accessories, so pm me with needs.
I also have :
- 2001 aw4, 170k miles worked great when pulled. 100$
- RaDesigns Rock Shifter for aw4, (eliminates the gate between drive and reverse) 75$
12" finned aluminum fluid cooler, 1/4" ports-10$
6"x6" Derale tube and fin cooler, #6an ports, new,10$
Set of black plastic knobs for atlas 2 speed, new, 10$ for the pair.
New SPAL 9" electric fan, 30$
12" electric fan (flex a lite) I used as a factory replacement in my 01, just needs one flat bracket to replace the oe fan. 20$
Also have all glass except windshield and hatch. 20 each for door glass, 25 each for cargo side glass.
125' of 5/16" warn winch cable with hook, great condition, no kinks or frays, 40$

Last edited:
- OEM rear bumper for 84-96 with mounting brackets and used(but serviceable) bracket-to-body bolts. $20
- Never-used roller fairlead with mounting hardware: $25
- RE1600 Adjustable Track Bar and OEM Frame-side Trackbar bracket. Bar needs new axle-end bushing, no axle-end mouting hardware included, frame-side bracket still attached. $15

99.5 up rotors. Free to a red letter member. Centric part # 121.67045. I’m almost positive these are for the later model years

I will only be up for the dinner, but am offering up my 3/8" Dewalt Impact gun for $70. Its the older style 18V nicad battery type, but works great. I'll include two batteries and a charger with it too.

We can also work a deal with raffle tickets too.:D

Find me at the dinner.

Anyone need a set of nut strips? Free to someone who can use them...

Does anyone have a spare (drivers if it matters) bolt for the rear seatback/backrest they could bring with them?

I took out my seats to pull the carpet and lost the bolt.

Does anyone have a spare (drivers if it matters) bolt for the rear seatback/backrest they could bring with them?

I took out my seats to pull the carpet and lost the bolt.

Wow, talk about random... but I may just have one of these. I'll bring it with me if I do:thumbup:

Did Andy have it? If not, I should have one I can ship up there. Sorry, I was already away when I saw this.
Rich

Honestly, I completely forgot to ask him.

If you have one kicking around let me know what you want for it. I'm going to the pick a part nearby soon anyways to grab some trim panels for a project so don't kill yourself trying to find it.

Back