• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual JV Trip.....Goatfest. Nov 16 through 18th

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Yup....its that time again.

We unofficially meet on the lake bed and wheel...... for those in the know I'll see you there. For those not in the know, come to means dry lake bed and come hang with us.

Last edited:
I’m out, mixed the dates up with a concert.

Last edited:
Only between Ben and Sarge.

Is Sarge still alive? I bet he was the one involved in that whole Ballsy-Ford thing. He gave a whole new meaning to being a dog.

John

Nine pregnant legs?

I should be able to make this.

I intentionally scheduled my annual physical for the morning of Friday the 16th, so I should be leaving San Diego around 11am.

Probably showing up in my Hyundai (or Arna's Amigo if she goes), since I can't get two of the Smog Readiness Monitors to reset yet, and I'm rocking May 2018 tags. I pretty much plan to lounge around and drink & socialize anyway, so it doesn't much matter what I show up in!

Probably showing up in my Hyundai (or Arna's Amigo if she goes), since I can't get two of the Smog Readiness Monitors to reset yet, and I'm rocking May 2018 tags. I pretty much plan to lounge around and drink & socialize anyway, so it doesn't much matter what I show up in!

NOOOWWW you tell me...

My XJ is ready, MJ is ready....just have to decide if jeeping is more important than seeing my parents??

I really wish I could make it. I'll even be sort of close (PSR) that weekend. But, last time I checked, there is no Means Dry Lake Hilton Garden Inn showing in the directory. And I'm getting too old and soft for my tent to get blown across the desert.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

I really wish I could make it. I'll even be sort of close (PSR) that weekend. But, last time I checked, there is no Means Dry Lake Hilton Garden Inn showing in the directory. And I'm getting too old and soft for my tent to get blown across the desert.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

But for ~$40/day you and Brick Jr. can rent an RV.

https://www.cruiseamerica.com

Back