• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

here's some updated pics of my 2dr, added 3" rustys to my BB with 31" LTBs.
12-8-20043-17.jpg

out at tahuya
12-8-20043-18.jpg

12-8-20043-19.jpg

Jeepzter29 said:
Here is a couple pics of her....

Travis
Battle Ground/Vancouver,WA
96 Cherokee Country
6" Skyjacker
35"x12.5" Wrangler MT/R's

You added me on Myspace a couple days ago and I must say you have an awesome XJ. Have fu with it.

-Kevin

xjoe said:
I'll play-87 XJ, 4.0, AW4, 231, 5.13's, Front-dana 44/w lockrite, Rear-dana 44/w detroit full locker, Superior alloys f/r, CTM's, 8"lift-rustys long arm , R.E EX-Duty rear springs, H.D Sye & tom Woods C.V Drive shaft, Trailready beadlocks, 36x13.50 IROKS, Hydro- assist, Warn winch & bumper, Relocated intake(wipercowl) older pics, I'll get a new one soon..
DSCF0500.jpg

Reiterdec3rd2005019.jpg

hey xjoe,

have you any closeup pixs of your D44 hydro steer front end?

- did you design the high-steer setup and the hydro steer or did it all come as a kit from someone?
- I am interested in what you used for high steer top knuckles, rod ends, etc. on that D44?

tks in advance for any pixs or details that you can send!!

-- BCXJ

94 XJ Sport
4.0 AW4
6.5" RK lift with 36" Iroks
D44 rear with lock-rite w/ discs and D30 with 297 and ARB
4.56 gears
Still not done yet, filling in more minor stuff like limiting straps and bumpstops, switches for ARB compressor and solenoid. Obviously needs custom front and rear bumpers with side rock sliders. Need to trim the front fenders some more. At least its driveable now....

Before:
vdzv36.jpg

After (poser shot):
ve0hae.jpg

columbia county

anybody from around columbia county.i just got a 93 xj and am planning on buying a 6.5" lift next week along with 4.88 gears and lockers rolling on 35's.i know just about every mile of land around here.at least until they gate them up!!!!!!!!!!

I am out in Oregon City.

I wonder about that myself too about D30. If it blows up, oh well, time to score a HP D44 for the front.

here's my junk on 35's Yokohama Geolanders, D30 Assuie, 4.88's, 4xPosiLoc manual front engagement... As you can see, I run it quite hard and have never had any problems with my D30, I run it hard to see if it will break! I am building a D44 ARB for it, but I've yet to break the D30, it could use a truss and maybe a super30 kit but I'm saving all that $$ to build my 44.
bcxj89_apr0906_mix1.jpg

--
bcxj89_apr0906_mix2.jpg

-- BCXJ

bcxj88 said:
hey xjoe,

have you any closeup pixs of your D44 hydro steer front end?

- did you design the high-steer setup and the hydro steer or did it all come as a kit from someone?
- I am interested in what you used for high steer top knuckles, rod ends, etc. on that D44?

tks in advance for any pixs or details that you can send!!

-- BCXJ
Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I will have some time at the begining of the week to see if I can get you some better pics if you still want them.

xjoe wrote: "Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I will have some time at the begining of the week to see if I can get you some better pics if you still want them."

U betch'a joe.. I've been waiting 4 them, PM me with those high steer closeups!

tks.. -- BCXJ

Back