• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

BCXJ 88 89 90
Nanaimo BC Canada
Northwest Chapter member
---------------------------
My latest proj on the road 4 days so far, not near done!

A few mods I guess... 35's with room 2 spare

bcxj89_mar06_desk800.jpg

-
bcxj89_drfront600.jpg

-
http://www.brocksweb.com/jeep/images/bcxj89/mar0506_022_air_check_stop.jpg
Cherokee Shuffle...

hey... check that tire pressure while you're back there!

See more XJ's at my website

I am a little slow in joining in. This is what mine looked like.

4.5" Rusty's lift
33" MTRs

Picture077.jpg

It has been on blocks getting a couple upgrades. Between work and remodeling the house, the jeep gets 3 minutes a year. When done, it will have a eight lug 44 and 60 with 37's and hummer rims. I hope to have it ready for NWfest so that I can meet a few of you.

Chris

trainwrexj said:
ok i'll bite.

91 laredo with some dumb junk on it. leaking axle seals, ETC.

let's see how long my axles will last with 35 mtr's...

rig17.jpg

posarrrrrrr!!!

HEY ITS GOT DOORS ON IT!!!:D

trainwrexj said:
ok i'll bite.

let's see how long my axles will last with 35 mtr's...
35" MTR's<Firestone 33's

josh----
everett,wa
88 wagoneer limited
RE 4.5"
33x12.5x15 wrangler a/t
some minor fender trimming
40 chnl cb
procomp 130w lights
55w driving lights

rj30ig.jpg

rj30ox.jpg

whered ya get the mounts for those lights? those are AWESOME!!

took a peice of steel with holes in it then bent them how i wanted them haha.... real easy, ill get a close up sometime soon

ok heres our indian tribe !!

92redlimited.jpg

GG is 1992 Limited Completely Stock 4.0, Auto,( grocery getter )that is currently just sitting cause she needs some electrical work

92white.jpg

TC is a 1992 Trail Rig 4.0, Auto, 3" lift coils, 2 1/2" pro comp rear blocks, Shock extenders ,31" 10.50 tires.....waiting on winch bumper,custom rear bumper,rub rails,etc.etc (currently our daily driver seems how gg is down)

kellyscomanche.jpg

1986 MJ (poor thing has no name yet) 2wd :tears: ,2.5 Auto on the column, just recently got her running after a few years of just sitting.got rid of the yucky bumper, tires and rims that are pictured (will post current picture some other time)

[Quote:
GG is 1992 Limited Completely Stock 4.0, Auto,( grocery getter )that is currently just sitting cause she needs some electrical work

A Jeep that has electrical issues?!?!? Unheard of! :repair: If anyone hasn't had to work on electrical issues on their Jeep, then they obviously haven't owned/played with it enough!:spin1:

Welp. Another new guy.
From Yakima, actually from Port Orchard, now in Yakima.
I'm 49, single, like outdoor activities, music (rarely country or western), am a Leo, and am concerned with "big-oil" and how it controls our world. I'd like to encourage peace throught the universe and think we should all live in harmony......guh!.....oh no, not again.......yikes!

I know they said not to, but I did the "brown acid" at Woodstock and I'm a bit confused right now.
I better grab a beer and sit in the hot tub for awhile.
What was the question again?

Jeeeeeeez, I got a sticker and everything in the mail.
Glad to be onboard.

have fun, relax, stay focused

lmnop

(wanted to attach a pic of my ride but couldn't seem to figure it out, no attach's allowed or something, i know it's hard but you'd think with my 7 years in high school it'd be a slam-dunk, oh well)

Rufio said:
josh----
everett,wa
88 wagoneer limited
RE 4.5"
33x12.5x15 wrangler a/t
some minor fender trimming
40 chnl cb
procomp 130w lights
55w driving lights

rj30ig.jpg

rj30ox.jpg

So your the kid who goes to Sno Isl and lives on Ash Way now. I got the green XJ up the street.

hey Rufio,
That is a sweet looking waggy!

There is another nice waggy around the boards somewhere, a white 1.

I've been watching for a good shape waggy, I must add one to my XJ herum... I love the four light system, I would replace them with very high quality hi / low beams like piaas or hella's then add a high quality set of fogs.

88 4 door Chief 4" 32's Locked rear
89 2 door Pioneer 8+" 35's Locked front & rear
90 2 door Sport skeleton parts rig now

Kudo's Rufio.. waggy on! :yelclap:

-- BCXJ

bcxj88 said:
I've been watching for a good shape waggy, I must add one to my XJ herum... I love the four light system, I would replace them with very high quality hi / low beams like piaas or hella's then add a high quality set of fogs.
really? is this from a functional viewpoint or an asthetics one? I think they're hideous. Never really thought about upgrading them, just replacing the front clip with the 2 lamp setup

Personally I like the looks of them. Very asthetically pleasing. Now how could I adapt the four light system onto my 01.

Tyler wrote:
really? is this from a functional viewpoint or an asthetics one? I think they're hideous. Never really thought about upgrading them, just replacing the front clip with the 2 lamp setup.

Hey Tyler,
Well, as you can see, I own more than one XJ, I would like to own a waggy for the reason's mentioned, no Tyler, I am not looking at this from a "functional viewpoint".. but Yes, 4 lights can be made to work better than 2, so I guess that could be called a functional advantage! I simply like the looks of the waggy.. period.

XJourney wrote:
Personally I like the looks of them. Very asthetically pleasing. Now how could I adapt the four light system onto my 01.

XJourney, good to hear from you! Simple, I would just like to have the waggy to replace my present daily driver.. full load would be nice and yes I agree they are very asthetically pleasing! hey XJourney, simply pull the light pods out of a waggy and bolt the into your 01 (with a lil adabptation of course), but both side markers and signal lights are differant than the 2 light system!

Don't we all have a desire to make our own XJ unique?
Wait till you see the major chop job I have been working on for my 89 2 door... Some may or may not like the unique-ness that I am creating.. but it's my concepts and there are none around that have the same customization. Go Figure... a Unique XJ... is that possible?

-- BCXJ

Muddy_XJ said:
So your the kid who goes to Sno Isl and lives on Ash Way now. I got the green XJ up the street.
yup that would be me.... but i dont go to sno isle anymore :(

PIC UPDATE:
sonvoz.jpg

sonxbp.jpg

sony2e.jpg

Bleow: Notice the new wagoneer emblem!! some stupid a** tore the old one off with a screwdriver

soo4nm.jpg

soo501.jpg

Last edited:
Back