• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

photoshoped to see what my new paint job will look like. 97+ clip maybe

TwistedcaB

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys well i wanted to see what my new paint job im planing will look like so i did the two phtoshop one with my grill and one with a 97+ grill, what do you guys think.

Now:
PIC-0194copy.jpg

Photoshops:

ptoshpxj-1.jpg

ptoshpxj97-1.jpg

I like the real deal so Original Grill and White looks good.Nice job.

I like thiess one.

quote=TwistedcaB;244261256]ok guys well i wanted to see what my new paint job im planing will look like so i did the two phtoshop one with my grill and one with a 97+ grill, what do you guys think.

Now:

Photoshops:

ptoshpxj97-1.jpg
[/quote]

theres a few up here, i saw an ad in CL for bakersfield. if you can get a hold of the guy i'll bring it to ya

do you remember how much he wanted for it? also arent you the one who was going to try and get those tarps for the roofrack tent for me?

and heres this cause i got bored i wish i could do this in real life
ptoshpmj.jpg

That one looks pretty cool..

I always wanted to notch my 4 door XJ... But... time and skills are something I don't have right now..

I like the newer clip with the black grill.

E

do you remember how much he wanted for it? also arent you the one who was going to try and get those tarps for the roofrack tent for me?

and heres this cause i got bored i wish i could do this in real life
ptoshpmj.jpg

When you get yours looking like that, shoot me a PM and you can do mine too! =)

Why white?

Back