• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TFS October 19th and 20th

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, seeing as how I probably won't make it to the turkey day run, I'm going to be going camping up there that weekend with some friends, and possibly bringing my dad for his only 2nd time wheeling! It'd be cool if some of you guys could come up and make it an even better weekend.

I'll see if I cant make it out.
I still have a few things I need to do to the Jeep so..... we'll see.

There is a poker run happening the 19th I just found out about up there, and I've never done one of those before, so I think I might do the poker run on Saturday, camp, and then wheel more on Sunday :) but we'll see

Thinking hard about this one.. need tires badly, but f*-king SSI disability is taking FOREVER!!! If anybody hears of a set of 31's cheap/free/donate, please let me know:). Thanks, my NAXJA brothers!

I'd take 'em as is! pic maybe? And, thx in advance, regardless of whether or not I get 'em... just glad for the help! ;-)

Don't have to do the more difficult trails... pick and choose.. mine's daily driver too
... plenty of trails for us to run!

Is this just for the big boys? Mine is a daily driver and I pick and choose when I go. Sounds like fun, but don't want to tear up the rig.

See my avitar? 2" BB, 31" tires, open diffs... disco the sway bar, air down to about 12 psi and pick yer line!

Hey I got a set! You need the rims too or just tires?

Was nice meeting ya today, and thx for the tires! They are pretty well balanced for the shape they're in, and we just threw 'em on, rims and all! Hopefully see ya next weekend!

Back