• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

What model?

All the major lawn mower brands go between the main engine brands every year, it really amazes me how often they change engine brands, mainly over a dollar or 2.

Most walk behinds are interchangeable (they are so cheap, just buy a new one). Riders are the same way but more complex to swap due to electrical system differences between the brands.

Imo,
Walk behind, buy a new one...
Rider, depends on how rough the chassis is, if it is worth an engine replacement...

That being said I don't work with the gas engines, diesel powa only

Edit: too slow, haha

Courage 22 horse I think

I put $150 in my 01 cub cadet this spring. Replaced front seal. Only 240 hrs on it.

Motor was a name I don't recall.

Thinking about the $100 horizontal shaft from harbor freight for my old skool ariens snow blower.

mac 'it's only money' gyvr

I'm taking bets on how long it takes for Brian to sell his WK and buy a truck, trailer and another XJ to build! :D

Here is a short list of free beer id drink...

Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Weizen

Amsterdam Framboise
Amsterdam Natural Blonde

Bacardi Silver
Bacardi Silver Limon

***** Creek ESB

Bud Ice
Bud Ice Light
Bud Light

Busch Light
Busch N/A

Cassis Lambic

Chapeau Fraises Lambic

Clausthaler

Coors Light
Coors Light (Canada)
Coors N/A

Corona Light
ead Ale

Framboise Lambic

Gerstel N/A

Icehouse

Kaliber

Keystone
Keystone Light

Labatt Blue Light

Labatt Ice
Labatt Maximum Ice

Leinenkugel's Apple Spice

Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss

Michelob Light

Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor
Mike's Hard Lemonade

Miller Chill

Miller Lite Ice

Milwaukee's Best Ice
Milwaukee's Best Light

Molson Ice

Natural Light

New Belgium Frambozen Raspberry Brown Ale
New Belgium La Folie
New Belgium Loft Beer
New Belgium Skinny Dip Beer
New Belgium Transatlantique Kriek

O'Doul's
O'Doul's Amber

Old Milwaukee Light
Old Milwaukee N/A

Pabst N/A

Peche Lambic

Rolling Rock
Rolling Rock Light

Sharp's

Smirnoff Ice
Smirnoff Ice Triple Black

St. Pauli N/A

Stroh's Light

Sublime Hard Raspberry Lemonade

Tequiza

Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea

Vex Hard Lemonades

Woodchuck Draft Cider (Amber)
Woodchuck Draft Cider (Dark and Dry)
Woodchuck Draft Cider (Granny Smith)

Zima XXX Hard Black Cherry

Edited for stuff you would have to pay me to drink, unless I were dying of thirst or already extremely drunk.

I'm going to find out if a mount 25. It'd be sweet if it ever shows up

6a21c4106eb6b84415af02f795547f76.jpg

Good morning jeep fans!

FRIDAY!!!!

cant drink whiskey tonight like i normally would because i have to go to school and practice more climbing and rescue tomorrow.

sad friday...

Morning Sam.

Had to take a day off work to head to kokomo, IN for sisters wedding tomorrow. Suzi is in it as well. Maybe I can hook up with the maid of honor since there won't be any booze at the wedding.

Re: Re: Important

Morning Sam.

Had to take a day off work to head to kokomo, IN for sisters wedding tomorrow. Suzi is in it as well. Maybe I can hook up with the maid of honor since there won't be any booze at the wedding.
Only if you buy her a new lawnmower first...

Sam, I drank enough for both of us last night...

mac 'it's Monday for me' gyvr y

When my grandpa had me pick one out before he passed in 2010". We ended up with a craftsman with a 46" cut and 20hp mower fore around 1300. Other then two batteries, so far so good.

Edited for stuff you would have to pay me to drink, unless I were dying of thirst or already extremely drunk.

I cant believe you actually read that list. i know i didn't. i did notice zima on it, which i would probably drink if someone offered it because id be so surprised.

Back