• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vegas to reno....

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
If any o you are at the Vegas to reno race in a few weeks, find the Keysar Racing guys. The driver, Corey, is actually my boss. Tried gettin out there for the event but have jeep projects needing done. He's a cool guy and keeps tellin me I need to desert race my jeep.

Have Fun guys :thumbup:

Well, he's right. You DO need to get out and desert race your jeep. :D

Seriously, if you get the chance to do something like VtoR, jump at it.
He's your boss, right? does he need pit/chase support? Seems like you should have little trouble wrangling the time off, a spare body in the pits that knows something about the rig is usually welcome. Heck at the least everyone needs fuel can haulers.

I don't know a damn thing about his rig. It's a Honda powered single seat buggy on 33's. He's #1 in his class right now. I used to live out there and go to vtr and the Terrible herbst races all the time.

Would be fun to go help him out tho. His tow rig is the sex :D

Well, never hurts to ask,...

Ya I've been buggin him to get a Lil time going thro it. But he's changing rigs next year I think.
Maybe he'll give me his spare king's when he sells it :gag:

Lol. In my dreams right. Haha

Any guys on here runnin that race?

Back