• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SFR discount for NAXJA!

Is the high roller kit still going to be on sale on July 1? I can finally order it but I won't have the funds available until the first.

Anything that's on sale now will stay that way at least through the July 4th weekend. We may discount some other things as well.

Excellent, thanks. In that case I may wait until the weekend to order and see if there's anything else I can't live without.

Wouldn’t let me add it to *this item... maybe because the srb’s are at a “discount” already?

All good. Happy to buy quality parts from a quality company... wanted to give NAXJA the kudos for the purchase more so than any discount it would provide.

Word em up! Can wait to get these shackles off that 90* tip!

Dallas are you running a code for NAXJA again this year? Looking to pick up a trans mount

I get an error that "NAXJA2020 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart"

:dunno:

I also got the error message for this code, FWIW.

I'm also wondering if this trans mount will transmit a lot more vibration than the stock rubber one?

I'm running one with a 5 speed and I can't say I've noticed any more vibration than before.

He probably got the voicemail that says "please hang up and email me" and probably sent an email that says something like "hey are there any sales right now?" without ever mentioning Naxja.

I help Dallas monitor the SFR facebook inbox and I see both of these every week, and usually when I see feedback like this it ties back to one of those two.

I ordered the trans mount, but it would have been helpful to know there was a vacation shut-down before ordering in case it was time sensitive. I'm looking forward to getting it and fixing up my extremely shitty worn out mount!

I ordered the trans mount, but it would have been helpful to know there was a vacation shut-down before ordering in case it was time sensitive. I'm looking forward to getting it and fixing up my extremely shitty worn out mount!

There's an announcement on the home page that was posted several weeks ago.

I'm also wondering if this trans mount will transmit a lot more vibration than the stock rubber one?

I've got it in my XJ with stock motor mounts that are in excellent condition. The SFR trans mount transmits more noise, but not more vibration. The increase in noise was easily detected, but its not bothersome at all. Its just a bit more gear whine at higher speeds.

There's an announcement on the home page that was posted several weeks ago.

Sorry, didn't see that; hope your vacation has been good, though! I ended up at your site initially by a google search. No worries, I'm just stoked to finally get this fixed up with some fat replacements. :peace:

I got the trans mount and got it installed yesterday. Nicely built piece of hardware and it really made a huge difference!

Did you get the code to work? I'm still having issues

Had a bit of a skim through this thread as I've been heavily considering an S8 premium 7" or a Joying 7"

Very mixed bag reviews going on in here but it also seems like a lot of people are possibly just asking too much of this unit?

As someone who is only going to use this for Radio/Spotify/Maps/Reverse Cam how trouble free of a unit will this be? Any opinions?

Back