• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter on the Rocks January 24-25, 2014

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Online Registration and complete event info here: http://www.winterontherocks.com/

This event is held in the Sand Hollow Recreation Area in Hurricane, UT which has trails for all skill and rig levels.
I've attended this event the last 4 years and had a great time. I've always done well at the raffle too.

This could even be a Chapter event to kick off the year......... :dunno:

Hope to see you there!

I'll be there as usual. Should post this for the socal guys as well. Show them the other part of the state ;)

I want to make this one... Tow rig is winterized though so I'll have to make sure the jeep is ready for a long haul!

Do you guys camp?

By camp, do you mean stay in my condo? Then yes, I camp......... :) Sand Hollow has plenty of campsite though.

I stay in motels cause this time of yr its cheaper than the campground.

That or for free at friends houses :)

Would love to go to this. What is the plan for trails? By that time I will have a lunchbox (next week) in the rear and hopefully sitting around 4.5" w/31s possibly 33s depending on my bonus.
I'm thinking I could handle a trail rated for a 5 maybe a 6 depending on the day. I've done all of hells revenge and fins n things in Moab. But I could be wrong. Let me know if I'm crazy haha.

Brandon, you should plan on it. You can run Milt's, Plan B, Sliplock, West Rim, Faultline, Sliplock......I have the condo reserved, BTW. Hit me via PM.

Looks like I won't be making WOTR this year. I have a rare opportunity this same weekend, so I'll hit WOTR next year.

I'll be going down this year, but I've never been before so I don't really know what to expect. I'm headed down Thursday. I know I need to register for the trails but I have no idea where or when I need to do that. I've already paied the 80$ Registration fee.

Back