• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest photos

TORX said:
You are Karl, not Hans. :D

You helped them with directions at the Funny Rocks though. I guess they went down the 695 from Moon Rocks, and had some issues in the loose rocky sections. Trying to maneuver a 650 loaded with gear on a trail has to be hard.

Yea he talking to me. No problem. I couldn't remember who said their dad was riding bike. I was hoping I gave him good directions

Really had a great time last weekend and enjoyed the wheeling. Special thanks to:

John Matthews and his wife Jen for hosting the barbeque and contributing the raffle prizes.

John Abronski and his familly for the excellent beer and motor mounts that my vehicle needs badly.

Flexing at drunky rocks:
Naches003.jpg

Same flex different angle:
Naches004.jpg

Ian helping me out of a difficult spot at Funny Rocks:
Naches005.jpg

Eric going down the same spot with no drama:
Naches007.jpg

Ranier:
Naches009.jpg

Lots of great pics, everbody. Keep 'em coming!

You did make it look easy though. Great driving! Did you see the video I posted of you?

Mc2KXJ said:
You did make it look easy though. Great driving! Did you see the video I posted of you?

What can I say; having rockrails and folded quarters makes me feel invincible!:looney:

I saw the vids, and I have one to post of Matt ascending said obstacle also, along with a few pics. I'll get to posting them sooner or later.

Blkxjkrawler said:
I'll get mine up tonight, I have ones that show everyone together, just like the big happy family we are.:smootch:
-Ryan

Pics or BAN hasta

Back