• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

If someone can tell me how to adjust size on imgur I'd love to know??

Hi John,

Double-click on desired image from your Imgur images page.
Select size from options on the right, bottom (large thumbnail is good)
Click Copy at 'Direct Link' above (this copies the image address)
Go to NAXJA thread, select 'Insert Image', in pop up window add link by pressing Control V simultaneously (paste), Click OK

here's your pic in Large Thumbnail size

zFnNvABl.jpg

Hi John,

Double-click on desired image from your Imgur images page.
Select size from options on the right, bottom (large thumbnail is good)
Click Copy at 'Direct Link' above (this copies the image address)
Go to NAXJA thread, select 'Insert Image', in pop up window add link by pressing Control V simultaneously (paste), Click OK

here's your pic in Large Thumbnail size

zFnNvABl.jpg
Thank you sir!!

Save hitch/tank skid nutstrip for me, please.

I've got a Chrysler 8.25 laying around, need to give it a good home. I'll list the good and bad:

Includes:
Complete housing with original cover (and cover bolts)
Complete E-brake setup including shoes and drums
Extended E-brake cables that are supposedly good for up to a 8" lift (for pre '97 XJ)
Factory gears (might still be good) I believe they are 3.55
Main brake hard lines are still there
Aftermarket shock mounts, rebuild-able, professionally welded by my drunk buddy!

Missing:
Axles (I removed the G2 axles for my new XJ)
Detroit Locker (also removed for my new XJ)
Brake junction block (a friend needed it)
C-Clips

I know the real goods are missing, but hopefully this could be rebuilt by someone who needs a clean housing. I mentioned the gears might still be good because the previous owner didn't setup the gears correctly when he installed the Detroit. They whined like a 4 year old, but I put up with it for a year and a half. If they are dialed in correctly, they may be silent or fairly quiet, but I cannot guarantee this. They may have worn funny and will never be the same again. Any questions, PM me.

I do not want any money for it, please just be prepared to come get it in Chatsworth CA, the zip code is 91311. Please understand I will not ship this and I will not deliver it. It's free! Come and get it!

I have a stock front bumper and end caps from a 2001 red xj. Free

Dana 30 carrier complete with spider gears and bearings, ring and pinion. Ring gear is still bolted to carrier. 3.55 gears from a 1991 xj

Stock front speakers from a 2001 xj

Stock pitman arm from a 2001 xj

Stock red bumper and end caps from a 2001 xj

Dana 30 carrier complete with spider gears and bearings, ring and pinion. Ring gear is still bolted to carrier. 3.55 gears from a 1991 xj

Stock front speakers from a 2001 xj

Stock pitman arm from a 2001 xj

Stock red bumper and end caps from a 2001 xj

I will take the pitman arm if you still have it

Couldn’t find the Karma thread.

2014 JKUR.
- stock rear 44 axle shafts. No damage had a slight leak on passenger side. These are Rubicon 44 shafts (2 different lengths). If your running a JKUR rear 44 these would be good replacement or Trail spares. Just pulled them today

- stock rear lower control arms. Good condition.

If anybody has a need, I need them gone

Wrangler tires. 255/75r17

Set of 4. Tires only, no wheels.

Tread depth is good, probably more than 50% all even. Tread is "rough" from being spun in gravel, but no issues using for daily driver or offroad.

Free to good home.

Wrangler tires. 255/75r17

Set of 4. Tires only, no wheels.

Tread depth is good, probably more than 50% all even. Tread is "rough" from being spun in gravel, but no issues using for daily driver or offroad.

Free to good home.

John,

I'll take them.....I have rims just need tires as a garage roller.

Thanks!!!

I have 2 basically brand new Moog Track Bars, may need new tie rod boot, one is 9 months old one is 2 months old(if even). I bought and installed and then immediately upgraded my track bar, so one big huge waste of money.

I also have a pair of KC HiLiTES 124 SlimLite halogen, just the lights though, need to get a wiring harness.

located in LA by the grove

Last edited:
I also have a pair of KC HiLiTES 124 SlimLite halogen, just the lights though, need to get a wiring harness.

located in LA by the grove

Do you still have these lights? are they "black" or chrome?

Back