• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My lawn mower took a shit yesterday. I wish I knew someone at Kohler that could get me a deal on a new gas 20 hp. :eyes:

Working in Toledo today, they pulled my second stop off. I'm sitting across from my next stop with two hours to kill. I think I might go cruise Wal-Mart.

Wasn't bad. Thursday around lunch time wasn't much going on around the fair grounds for the diesel show...Not a lot lizard in sight :(

Ah, show started Friday. I bet that end of town had little visibility. I avoided that area of town while the show was going on.

My lawn mower took a shit yesterday. I wish I knew someone at Kohler that could get me a deal on a new gas 20 hp. :eyes:

Working in Toledo today, they pulled my second stop off. I'm sitting across from my next stop with two hours to kill. I think I might go cruise Wal-Mart.

Go to Jed's. Eat his balls

Lots of driving today. Very pleasant to drive on the way home:

78929E27-3F32-4D77-9DB4-0F39C9A01348_zpshv6rrfpi.jpg

Turns out the guy was selling it for his daughter who lives in TN. TN title = no notary, no problems.

My single place trailer is the only thing that I have kept all these years.

mac 'had it over 11 years' gyvr

I've had mine since early '09, way longer than anything else. Just bought tires for it, going to do bearings soon. Just no reason to get rid of it.

What are we talking about?

Jed's is a bar and grill that Empire and SmashHole like to meet at and drink beer and eat balls. Best balls we've ever had too. I get the Carolina balls.

faafde8d0923cee7b05c69dda8c3b5a8.jpg

ffba8f5ffb2913e06f59af66027ca583.jpg

Ole zj got some love this weekend with new cat and o2 sensors, flowmaster 40 series, bath and inside cleaning.
Heading up to Fort Wayne tomorrow night to lkq to pick up a new driveshaft hopefully.

Back