• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Engineering Shackle Relocation Kit

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
Man, I cant believe I didnt do this sooner. My shackle angle is now perfect, got 1.25" of lift in the rear to account for extra weight and the ride is EXCELLENT! No more bumpy feeling in the rear like when my shackle was almost vertical. Now I have to paint them.

WOOT!

DSC_1391.jpg

DSC_1392.jpg

DSC_1393.jpg

DSC_1394.jpg

DSC_1395.jpg

i was looking at doing this, but i am already kind of ass high... so it added 1.25 to the rear lift? just looking for for clarification

I didn't get that much lift, maybe 3/4" or so. It depends on what shackle you're using I suppose. If you have a lift shackle, you could go back to a stock one and negate the extra lift.

The little lift it brings the rear up is certainly worth the difference in performance. The '91 already has them and the '96 will get them soon enough.

i will get getting a set as soon as money allows. I already sit .25" to .50" taller in the rear so I will most likely add a spacer to the front at the same time

How much did it effect the pinion angle? it looks like it would put it up a few *

Guess I was a few min short...

How is it + or - 1*?

Back