• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

IT DRIVES! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR AND 1 MONTH! WOOHOO! Time to go drink and celebrate. :firedevil

IT DRIVES! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR AND 1 MONTH! WOOHOO! Time to go drink and celebrate. :firedevil
:callme::cheers:

btw, i realized today why you guys call it..."Vatozone." Hahahahaha! I never go to Autozone, always the dudes in green, but today I had to. lmao! :roflmao:

But you know you would be lost if you didn't fit in with the XJ crowd anymore!

Bro...you're 100% correct here. Since my first XJ (the '87 that I once had and miss) the Chero peeps have provided support and made me feel welcome (well, except Dirt :p ). This is why I find it truly difficult to part with the '86. Most of you (read NOT Flores) have been very supportive of the poor old wagon. XJer's are a "special" lot. Your posts today have made me want to get the XJ back on the road...take the doors off...make the top into a giant sunroof and drive over shite!

hhmmm...perhaps I shouldn't post after drinkin a 6 pack...kinda sounds gushy and emotional

Only if I drink more!!!

Well, to all but you JR. I don't just love you...I need you...I want you...well, your Waggy anyway, you...uh...no offense, but not so much...guys in uniform just don't do it for me...but if there happens to be any semi attractive females in blue on your base, hook a brother up man!!!

Your posts today have made me want to get the XJ back on the road...take the doors off...make the top into a giant sunroof and drive over shite!

That sounds like a great plan to me!

What do you guys think of a rear coil conversion? Im thinking about it.

Back