• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

No problem, I'm sure somebody drives to New York all the time...... Bueller...Bueller....anybody?

Actually, I need it in Hawaii...

David Bricker / SYR

He says

"I spent the money to make it right! "

I wonder where it went ???????

Gotta paint my Jeep .......

The ad was drawing scammers like flies. I got tired of playing. Here is the ad:

"30 gallon bag of terrestrial air - $2500 (Redlands)

condition: like new

make / manufacturer: Mother Nature

model name / number: Gentle Breeze

size / dimensions: 30 gallons

30 gallon bag of air. This is from a breeze so it is premium air. Sorry for not having any photos; the breeze is invisible.

Yes, I accept money orders, cashiers checks, Western Union, forged checks, and other fraudulent payment methods. No PayPal, sorry.
Yes, I'll hold it for you for double the amount. You can have your driver pick it up or whatever means suits your scam.
I don't do codes. Yes, I am a real person. I won't rob you and you certainly won't rob me.

Automated texts appreciated. Robocalls will be answered.

I will delete this post when I get tired of playing."

Where and when did you collect this breeze? Is it a crisp, cool morning breeze, or a hot smoggy breeze?
What color is the bag? Does the bag have a CARB number on it? Do I need AQMD permits to transfer it to Orange County?

Tim, would you like to be my exclusive West Coast distributor for Hawaii Air? I can bring over a starter supply when I'm over there. It might go over pretty well in the hot, smoggy days of the IE.

David Bricker / SYR

Peter, I refuse to deal with picky customers.

David you might be on to something. For transport it would probably be best to compress it as opposed to putting it in 35 gallon trash bags. One risk of compressing it would be that it might lose some of the humidity.

Back to reality; here is one of my craigslist ads. There should be a link to seller's other items. I'm cleaning out the garage and getting rid of anything that is taking up storage space.

What is a HR Superior white diamond Tripoli?

***yes, I googled it, I want to know what Tim was using it for and why he has 5 lbs of it.***

He is trying to be brighter than all the rest of us, without trying to be too abrasive.

What is a HR Superior white diamond Tripoli?

***yes, I googled it, I want to know what Tim was using it for and why he has 5 lbs of it.***

It is a polishing compound. I like shiny things.
Actually 6lbs. Selling 5. I inherited A LOT of Lapidary and jewelry making stuff several years ago.

Selling my lifted 2001 XJ - 189,100 miles - $7500

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ 4x4

condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 189002
paint color: maroon
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: offroad

3.5” OME (old man emu) progressive lift:
Never off roaded but ready for the trails. High and low 4x4 works great.

Progressive Old Man Emu medium/heavy lift with stabilizer bar. JKS quick disconnects and track bar. Currie upper and lower control arms. Dakar leaf springs in back, coils up front. Very nice and nimble set up.

Steel bumpers front and back with space for a winch and has swing out gate with tire carrier

Aftermarket European Cibie head lights with independent wiring (much better lighting for nighttime driving without bothering other drivers)

Replaced recently:
New brakes front and back, brakes bled
Replaced brake booster
New OEM water pump
All new coolant hoses
New NGK spark plugs
Pioneer audiophile head unit with fosgate amp and panel mount sub ($1000 worth of gear)
Regular synthetic oil changes

Also replaced:
OEM alternator
Throttle position sensor
Tie rod ends

No timing belt to worry about, it’s a chain and doesn’t need replacing!

Wheels:
Set of mounted 31x10.5” Wrangler Duratracs
Set of mounted studded winter tires used one season

The ugly:
18 year old vehicle stored outside. It has blemishes and dings here and there. In some areas, the paint isn’t in the greatest condition but overall it’s okay. I didn’t care because it’s my 4wd for the winter and I was going to wheel it (but never did). Tires are worn and are noisy. Windshield is cracked.

189,002 miles, may go up as it’s driven
$7,500 negotiable but will take head unit, amp and sub if price comes down.

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/boulder-lifted-2001-jeep-cherokee-sport/6922608409.html

Back