• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal MJ Meet and Greet - August 28

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've been planning to do this for six months now, and have finally set the date.

Sunday, August 28, 2011
11:00 am

Clearman's Galley
7215 N. Rosemead Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA

It's the restaurant that looks like a boat next to Kohl's. We've had a M&G here before. The food is really good.

All So Cal MJs are invited. But if you don't have an MJ, that doesn't mean that you can't attend. Everybody is welcome to come. And it is a family-friendly event, so bring the wife and kids.

I'm posting this event here and over at Comanche Club. There has been interest expressed from Nor Cal to San Diego. So I'm hoping for a good turnout.

Hmmm, I might actually be in town that weekend. And it's been a loong time since I've been to North Woods. I could kill two birds with one stone.

I wonder if Hertz has any MJs I could rent for this trip. :looney:

David Bricker / SYR

Maybe you can drive one of Russ Pottenger's.

I just got an official hall pass for this event. So, I'll be there at 11:00am. We're staying in LA over Sunday night now. This will also give us a chance to have dinner later at Northwoods. It was where I took my wife for our first date. Of course that was 32 years ago :shocked:

David Bricker / SYR

Cool. Glad you can make it.

I am burning the midnight oil trying to get the MJ in a drivable (or towable) state. :fingerscrossed:

Hey Cracker, You've Got Beer, errrr Mail! No, wait, I was right first - You've Got Beer!

David Bricker / SYR

Hoping there are more folks than Cracker, JohnnyC and myself showing up. I'm really hoping to meet a few more of the LA basin folks, even though I'm not out there very often.

David Bricker / SYR

There's people coming from all over. Hoping for at least 10 MJs. Hurry up Avery and get it done.

There's people coming from all over. Hoping for at least 10 MJs. Hurry up Avery and get it done.

Trust me. Every waking moment I am out there working on it if I am not at the office. It sits on the ground now though.

:repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair::repair:

Yeah I got the pictures that you texted to me. Looks good.

I'll be there Johnny, and will have Avery's on a tow strap if necessary.

:)

:repair:

Another long night ahead and all day tomorrow to get the MJ over there.

:fingerscrossed:

So, I'll be there at 11:00. Probably can only stay a couple of hours at the most, since the wife will be picking me back up, and she doesn't want to wait around all day for me to socialize with a bunch of desert rats.

Look forward to meeting folks. Avery, I will have your care package with me, so now you have to show up.

David Bricker / SYR

I have faith in you, Avery. Is Beamer coming too? Danny's planning to be there in a borrowed MJ.

Back