• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Half-Doors?

Centrevillemx

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of any companys that make half doors for the Xj? or do I need to build them my self? I'm looking for something similar to the ones for the Cj's..

Tomken does in fact have them. I've not seen any pix,though,just the pricing:

4 door fronts are $229/pr
4 door rears are $229/pr
2 door units are $249/pr

It would ALMOST be worth it to buy them instead of going out to the 'yard and buying a pair to hack up myself....if I wasn't so cheap :laugh:

door.bmp

cheap, quick, easy.

Rev

Rev, those arent exactly doors, But could I legally call them that? In my liberal state, if you vehicle is equipped with doors you have to have doors. But Could I consider them doors?

Centrevillemx said:
Rev, those arent exactly doors, But could I legally call them that? In my liberal state, if you vehicle is equipped with doors you have to have doors. But Could I consider them doors?

I hereby grant you permission to consider them doors.

However ...

... what you consider them doesn't count. What counts is what your state's Department of Motor Vehicles considers them. For $250/pair (or more, with shipping), I think I would ask before plunking down any cash.

Now that would be silly. Those 4 bolts are for the latch, common Remi get with the program. :D

Hmmmm....hop over them like the Dukes???? I would LOVE to see my 250Lbs 6' frame do that!!

Must be a CA thing, then again Vintage did not think that so it must just be you Remi.....LOL

Rev
Nutting but love bro.

I'll just weld my doors shut, like the dukes. And then Make a video of me trying to superman in there. LOL

Back