• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

I've had enough ugly old people to deal with lately, don't know what I'm doing on this thread.

Still in it!

I am still waiting for the end of 2020.

Every now and then I see glimmers of hope, and then some new nonsense comes along and extinguishes it. Right now it is China unleashing a new wave and the CDC looking like they are going to return to doubling down on stupid.

Well, I just got made to feel a boatload older. Some people had previously alleged that wasn't possible, comparing me to the age of dirt, but it's happened.

My Son Noah, and his wife Leigh just had their first son on Dec. 28th. Emerson Noah Bricker, 8 pounds, 10 ounces; 21 1/2 inches. Our first grandchild. Parents and baby are doing very well and are home. We will being going out to see him in mid-February.

I don't see how this happened, since I'm only 30 years old. Hmmmmm.

David Bricker / SYR

Congratulations Grandpa.

Now you really get to be Santa Claus.

In the northern hemisphere the new year started December 22. Don't care about no Gregorian calendar!

Now you sheeple get outta my sunshine!

Well, I just got made to feel a boatload older. Some people had previously alleged that wasn't possible, comparing me to the age of dirt, but it's happened.

My Son Noah, and his wife Leigh just had their first son on Dec. 28th. Emerson Noah Bricker, 8 pounds, 10 ounces; 21 1/2 inches. Our first grandchild. Parents and baby are doing very well and are home. We will being going out to see him in mid-February.

I don't see how this happened, since I'm only 300 years old. Hmmmmm.

David Bricker / SYR

CONGRATS on the new grandbaby! party1::yelclap:

What I have found to be true is that the grandchildren are getting older; I'm not.

Having to pull out my pocket knife to cut the shrink wrap seal off the lid of mouthwash, I started thinking, I remember when everything didn't have these freaking shrink wrap vaults attached to the lid. Then, thinking about the pocket knife I was using I started remembering that I carried a 4" pocket knife in grade school, and whittled it recess. It wasn't a problem. Damn I'm old!
GUOB; hermetically sealed, but still in it!

Last edited:
No matter how I try, I can't seem to sand out a low spot. Still in it you old farts!

I must be really old.

1. Applied for Medicare Part A.
  2. Applied for Social Security back in November.
  3. Got laid off April 4th. Last day of work is May 4th.
  4. Applied for pension.
  5. Applied for Medicare Part B.

Ehh, it was a good run (the job). I moved around a lot. This last job I was only with the company for 44 years.

David Bricker / SYR

Back