• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel rail O-ring

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
I removed my intake manifold and header when i was installing it. The fuel rail supply line o-ring was worn out out. When I start it it leaks. I have been chasing the new o-ring all over the place and can not find one. The jeep dealer says it is discontinued parts and they have no supplier. Any one have any tips. Later Danny

what year, etc.? that should still be available at almost any dealer. post some specs and i'll get you the factory #, you can hit them up with that.
edit: if it's 96 and down it should be 83502745, it's a repair "kit" consisiting of the oring, the plastic spacer rings and the retainer clip.

Last edited:
s7tech said:
The jeep dealer says it is discontinued parts and they have no supplier. Any one have any tips. Later Danny

I just picked up two yesterday at a Chrysler dealer for my '88 engine swap. They had to order, but had them two days later. And yes, it was part number 1-83502745. About $16 a kit.

You can get a set of the fuel injector "O" rings, they come in a package of 13. 2 for each injecter and one for the where the fuel pressure regulater meets the rail. If its the supply line or the return line that is leaking then you can get the "O" ring and the clip on a pre-loaded tool to insert into the lines from the dealer. They are about $12 each

Sorry i do not have the part numbers in front of me but they are still available.

Back