• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TORXreport: Moab 35th Anniversary 2018

TORX report .... as always Rocks. Great write up and great pics... good seeing you again! You guys covered some ground. Sorry about your left front bump stop I pointed out at the show and shine. Poor little guy..

Lots of epic pics in this thread but this one has got to be one of the most badass shots.
cfffbbce36a4a9cab0488d6cad13ef02.jpg

Great thread ! I cant see any of the pics from the first page though ?

Great pictures, had a great time on Pritchett Canyon with you all and Rob found out how great the stock carriers are in 30s. Sadly chewed up the pinion gear up good too, so he got about 2 trips out of it.
Can't say I'm too surprised by that. My first Pritchett run ended up the same way in 2010, my stock 30 carrier decided to become a two piece unit. Somehow managed to drive it 1000 miles back home too. :laugh:

Two trails a day (most days) + Pritchett + Cliffhanger is no small feat. Good job and great trip report!
Thanks, Eric. I headed down this year with the goal to wheel and cover as much ground as possible if the Jeep held up. By the weeks end, I was surprised at what we accomplished, 12 of the best trails and obstacles Moab has to offer! One of the best trips to date for me. :cool:

Back