• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bed liner paint

chickenbot

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to find a bed liner paint that is a desert sand with a flat sheen. I prefer it to be a roll on. Any companies they yall suggest?

Monstaliner will be your best bet for job but may not be able to find a flat finish. To do that you'd probably have to spray paint over the bedliner.

get a sample from monstaliner too -- I do have a sample of their color desert sand -- it's pretty flat as in not shiny -- it does have a texture when applied which can be minimized with a roller

Can Monstaliner be applied smooth or does it have to have a texture?

Pretty sure all bedliners will always have a texture, if you want smooth you're going to have to shoot paint.

can you sand monstaliner to make it flat in sheen and appearance?

I guess but seems like a lot of work for little benefit. If you sand it you'll still have to spray something on top to make it smooth. Honestly just plastidip or shot paint it if you want the flat/matte look.

Pretty sure all bedliners will always have a texture, if you want smooth you're going to have to shoot paint.

Incorrect. Durabak is available smooth.

with raptor bedliner from U-pol you can choose any color from RAL catalog
my xj:
IMG_3081.jpg

Al's as in NAPA's brand? Never used the bed liner but their undercoating is better than 3M's.

Back