• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where ya staying?

The cabins are going in by the main office. They will be near the three houses that are up there now. All of the cabins except one will have a full kitchen. The new cabins will range from a one bedroom/one bath to two bedrooms/two baths with lofts with 4 single beds. Rates will be established by mid December and they will open reservations for all houses & cabins in mid January.

I am supposed to get an email a few days prior to the public announcement of reservations being open so that our group will have a heads up prior to the public.

I will post that in this thread, when I get it.

Cabin rental will also include passes to wheel at the badlands.

I got nothing in it except to let anyone that might be thinking about a tent or a hotel of another option that might be affordable and closer to the park.

mac 'I'd do it if I didn't already have a 32 ft mobile hotel' gyvr

These will for sure be available?

yes, they just told me that 5 of 6 would be ready? I think.

Call them to make reservations.

attached is the pricing

mac 'ask and ye shall receive' gyvr

Attachments

• OTT VR Pricing Structure Jan 2018.pdf
    215.1 KB · Views: 35
We were renting an rv to pull up. But after looking at the price list of the cottages they're building, might be cost effective to try getting in one of them vs pulling the camper up

Staying in the campground. Do we need to register for a site? There was some confusion about this last year.

no, we will have sites blocked for us.

It will be in registration too.

mac 'I'll get a list from you of your guys names that are coming' gyvr

Those breakfast Bloody Mary's were the bomb...almost too good honestly.

was at badlands this past saturday. holy crap are they putting up the cabins. there is also one in town. used to be a haircut place or tanning salon i think.

Got a note from the Badlands yesterday that the following cabins/houses are still available for Winterfest weekend.

* Village Cabin One
* Cottage
* Village Cabin Six
* Ranch House
* Pond House

For rates and making a reservation here is the link: click me

mac 'get em while they are hot' gyvr

Got a note from the Badlands yesterday that the following cabins/houses are still available for Winterfest weekend.

* Village Cabin One
* Cottage
* Village Cabin Six
* Ranch House
* Pond House

For rates and making a reservation here is the link: click me

mac 'get em while they are hot' gyvr

I just secured village cabin 6

Back