• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOW 2011

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
every year a bunch of friends get together at lil moab to have a friendly race which we call King of The Wisks,(which is pretty much king of the wiskey drinkin white trash idiots :D ) the only prize is bragging rights for a yr. its a run what you brung type of thing so anyone is welcome to race anything.

here's a couple video's from the race sunday.

Last edited:
oh trust me it crossed my mind a few times, but if i broke it i wouldn't wanna fix 2 before the 17th. plus there was no promises it wouldn't come back flat so i played it safe and just took mine. i was gonna race it but my daughter said she'd ground me if i did. :twak:

Everyone got schooled by the Subi. It would make a great commercial for Subaru. Thanks for sharing.

Who was driving the XJ? Got himself schooled by the Subi

some kid who showed up for the utrcrc event and decided to race his jeep. all it had was the lift and when he got stuck where the subi passed him made him decide he needed a locker ha ha

it's a blast, you should come out next yr. we can frolic around the rocks together :D

wanna go in on my car for next yr? i can't sit back and watch again, 2 yrs in a row isn't cool.

timing is always off, i dunno what your funds are and i'm shooting for an extremely cheap cost. don't wanna spend a ton on something that is most likely gonna get destroyed :D

Back