• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

Well I am a new member and this is my junk
P1010025.jpg
SUV-JEEPRUN016.jpg

Yea it was a pretty easy trail but still lots of fun. I was only xj out of like 50 cj's,yj's, and tj's so everyone was giving my shit lol.

Capt. Nemo said:
Very nice. Diesel?

Then comes a buggy...
Then comes a trailer...
Then comes a truck bed camper...

It is a diesel, you can see the Cummins badge below the antenna. 4x4, nonetheless. Very nice................. I'm quite jealous. :rof:

-Mike

Capt. Nemo said:
Very nice. Diesel?

Then comes a buggy...
Then comes a trailer...
Then comes a truck bed camper...

No buggy for me and no camper as well.
I like driving my Jeep on the road so I'm going to keep it street legal.

Here is my Heep, 6.5 " lift chromo shafts, locked front and rear, Warn hubs, AW shifter, long arms, 35's, OBA, yada, yada.

Niagra Creek trail
kidsontherocks3.jpg

Driveshaft hill, Fordice

airtime.jpg

Last edited:
95 sport. 4.88's, 35" m/t's, d30 front, d44 rear, aussie lockers around 6" lift, rusty's long arms, On-board air, tnt customs front bumper, hi-lift tie-rod, custom body work by Rocks, Dunes, and Tanks Traps. I'm building a ford rs d44 narrowed to later waggy width with arb and hi steer.
dusy.jpg

above Dusy- Ershim, below Pismo
flipjeep.jpg

The rubicon. Is it a bad thing that my coil is able to flop around due to really long shocks??? it hasn't seemed to be a problem to me but i was just wanting some input.
rubicon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zackmerrill said:
The rubicon. Is it a bad thing that my coil is able to flop around due to really long shocks??? it hasn't seemed to be a problem to me but i was just wanting some input.
rubicon.jpg
Yeah kinda.... it might be that your shocks are the limiting factor in you downtravel (BAD). You might need limting straps.

96 4.0 D30 C8.25 both open RE4.5 31's Picking up the brush guard tomorrow and the 33's day after. ill post some new pics when thats done. trucks a work in progress...arent they all. Im in reno. first post in the sierra chapter section. Look forward to sighning up finally and meeting some people. You guys got some nice rigs posted!

The snow shots are at Boreal a few days ago and the other ones are from 4dyce.
wheelin1.jpg

wheelin5.jpg

truckpic.jpg

truckpic2.jpg

Back