• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

AREYOULIVING said:
100_0187.jpg

Im gonna take a guess that the above pic was taken at greenhorn (aka Red Dog)... Am I close?

Good Guess!!
I had the pleasure of breakin in the new rig out there Saturday night after my brother rolled his Yota. Another Jeep playing resucue 911 to a Yota!

HTeK said:
Im gonna take a guess that the above pic was taken at greenhorn (aka Red Dog)... Am I close?

I didn't think Redondo Beach was in the Sierra Chapter?

And links are boring, at least post an actual pic if you are going to crash our party.:sure:

Last edited:
New member here, I guess I'll throw my rig into the ring:

1998, 4.0, AW4, 231, 30 and a 35 (for another couple weeks), RE 4.5", PORC SYE and stock front driveshaft, 32" Bighorns, Airaid intake, OR Fab Front Bumper

Posing:
12-8-06002.jpg

After a muddy day:
DSC00040.jpg

Guess I'll post my junk

'87, 4.0, 231, BA10/5, 3.55's, D44 w/ working Trac Lock, non vacuum disco D30, 2" Bastard Boost, 31" BFG's...... blah blah blah

100_1246.jpg

HH81-1.jpg

HH66.jpg

radardog said:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/associate02/nothing.jpg

she aint having nothing to do with that mess it seems haha

looks fun, cant wait for mine to be done
Haha yeah... She's my friends G/F kayla. She actually got in trouble pretty bad w/ the rents that day cause both her B/F and I got stuck out there, and had to leave our rigs for the night..... therefore she was late to get home. Otherwise she has a lot of fun out there.

It just wasn't a good day. First part of Hollister we hit up that day my friend snapped the right rear main leaf on his '69 C10. That happened just minutes into the park. So, naturally everyone piled into my XJ and we kept wheelin. All was well until I tried to hit Jungle in my mostly stock XJ, after it had been heavily raining days prior and all that morning. I tried to drive over the rut.... but slid in from the slick mud. Friend drove in with the C10... lost a tire, lost his brakes, and got stuck behind me.

We got my XJ out the next day within a half hour using a shovel, 2 come-alongs, and some straps. It was actually pretty easy to get out on day 2 :wierd:

Last edited:
91, 4.0, AW4, d30open, d35ez-locker. RE 3.5" super flex with leaf packs, front bumper built by me, AJ's super rails, Bretts AW shifter, K&N airfilter, flowmasters. oh its my daily driver with 311,000 miles.

myxj-1.jpg

myxj-2.jpg

luvdaxj said:
91, 4.0, AW4, d30open, d35ez-locker. RE 3.5" super flex with leaf packs, front bumper built by me, AJ's super rails, Bretts AW shifter, K&N airfilter, flowmasters. oh its my daily driver with 311,000 miles.

myxj-1.jpg

myxj-2.jpg

now THAT is cool!!!

Updated pictures of my junk. 1986 Cherokee Pioneer 2.5L TBI NP207 Paint is Mortons bed liner. New stuff includes S10 Bastard pack, RE 3.5 coils, JKS discos, other than that pretty much stock.

BastardPackFlex3.jpg

BastardPackFlex2.jpg

BastardPackFlex1.jpg

This is in the Pozo/La Panza area near San Luis Obispo.

Back