View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2018, 18:04
lawsoncl lawsoncl is offline
NAXJA Forum User
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 5,258
Re: Flood damage....

The terms can vary by state, but usually salvage means it's not roadworthy and can't be registered. You need proof that a qualified mechanic repaired it and have it inspected (often by the state) to prove that it's roadworthy and then it gets a rebuilt title which can be registered and get tags.
Reply With Quote