• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual SoCalXJ Fiesta Island Picnic

so i can bring this retarded guy???? and i dont mean me....

2010-07-03190443.jpg

Sure!! As long as he plays well with others =)

I think i can make it, do you want me to bring the firewood that has ran the Rubicon, been though Big Bear and started its life in JV? :eeks1:
Perfect!! Bring, er, my, er, wood...

Let me see, that firewood has almost 3000 miles on it; about time to get the oil changed! Besides Big Bear & the Rubicon, it's been to JV twice, and Superstition Mountains, and Truckhaven, and Palomar Mountain, and twice to the Borrego Springs area, and I'm not sure where all else! It was a really good year of wheeling and camping for me :loveu: (and my wood!)

Hey, it just got stuffed in his back seat =)...

it will likely be just me and my little girl since the wife is prego and approaching the due date in a couple of weeks

I got an Illegal Off roading ticket there in 1979, do they allow off roading there now?

Hasn't changed. Back then, in the early hours of the morning, the Police didn't bother. But it the middle of the day...:nono:

Back