• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DEATH by hanging-

SCW

NAXJA Forum User
Big deal. This time the Shi-ites get some revenge, then the Sunni's will get some more, then the Shi-ites......

Why don't we have free oil yet?

Hopefully we can tap into some of that creative imagination that we saw in the rooster thread and come up with an interesting hanging befitting this tyrant...

SCW said:
Big deal. This time the Shi-ites get some revenge, then the Sunni's will get some more, then the Shi-ites......

Why don't we have free oil yet?

Because the spoils of war are reserved for high level govt employees...

and their friends and family

:D

Should have left him there and negotiated. At least he was predictable. Now there's a whole new government over there sticking it to us.

chelms27 said:
At least he is getting death, now we need to find Osama and have a pay-per view party!!!

I'd pay to see tyrants hanged/burned/castrated/decapitated/shot/mangled/castrated/castrated pay per view. The castration would have to be sensored though because thats nasty. But hey... We need to do what needs to be done.

RedHeapOjeep said:
Should have left him there and negotiated. At least he was predictable. Now there's a whole new government over there sticking it to us.
Good point. Besides, it takes a dictator to run a country like that.

Should we start a pool on exactly how long after he is hung that the videos of the hanging surface on the net? This is gonna be big.

I'd say a pool on just IF he will be hung. I'm going with no.

Whats the big deal ?, you can go on a monthly basis and watch justice being doled out from public whippings on the one end, not like you picture but with the koran held under one arm, more humiliation then pain, to the other end with hands and heads being cut off in most muslim countries. I think the reason he is being hung is he was convicted under civil law instead of sharia law, though the afgani's did hang a 15 year old girl a few months ago who I guess was not putting out for someone in power and she was convicted under sharia law.

Gil BullyKatz said:
Because the spoils of war are reserved for Halliburton management...

and Cheney's friends and family

:D

ficksed

mdl said:
The castration would have to be sensored though because thats nasty.

If I'm paying extra to watch something on TV, I would be really pissed off if it was censored. If you don't like it, look away.

Blaine B. said:
Bin Laden will get death by anal-penetration with an axle shaft.

Actually a public beheading at the world trade center observation platform would be more fitting IMO... I'm sure there would be more than enough volunteers for the job... Actually that would be a good venue for any convicted terrorists that had any thing to do with the WTC murders..

Back