• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Monthly Trail Runs

If I get my parts together I will just drive a mile or so to SHG in the Jeep since it's only a mile or so away...but if not I don't think the Dodge will fit easily on some of that trail between trees...currently it has a couple small dents from doors and one on my cab I am going to get these fixed ...lol...so squeezing between trees seems like bad times despite being on 35s ...lol...we need some 9 rated trails to peak motivation .

So who is running the Kelly Flats trip at the end of the month? 'Bout time we had a thread going on that, don't ya think?

If I can swing it I going to make a camping trip out of it and maybe hit another trail on my home Sunday. It just depends on what all I have going on. I'm pretty swamped right now. I might be working through father's day weekend too as it is.

If I can swing it I going to make a camping trip out of it and maybe hit another trail on my home Sunday. It just depends on what all I have going on. I'm pretty swamped right now. I might be working through father's day weekend too as it is.
I'm thinking of taking the teardrop up to Camp Dick the day before and chillin.

Pretty sure Plane Crash will deny 99.9% :D I was thinking Moody and Crystal Sunday AM and then load up the truck and head out.

I didn't realize there were issues with Crystal. Moody will make for a quick post breakfast run. Then just eat some lunch, break camp, and head home.

The one obstacle area on Plane Crash has gotten more dug out with the increased traffic. Especially when on an ATV. :D

The quarry would be a fun place ...Not sure if I will have new rubber on then or not ...lol...these tsl are old and hard , but If I can make my mind up I may have new rubber on by then . May put my cage to use.;-)

Crap, I just realized the run is on a Sunday. I was thinking the 25th was a Saturday.

If I already had rocker protection and a fuel tank skid for mine I might try it, but as is its a bit on the difficult side for my little baby jeep.

Back