• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! azusa mud run!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
join me in the canyon for hair raising high flying adrenaline rush FUN FUN FUN
come see
trucks
buggys
quads
dirtbikes
fat mexican chicks
ticket pays for the whole seat
but you'll only need THE EDDDDDDGGGGE! :shocked:

sunday 9am at the JIB
cb channel 4
byob and food

cya there!

Looks like someone has had too much coffee today :D
GrimmJeeper said:
join me in the canyon for hair raising high flying adrenaline rush FUN FUN FUN
come see
trucks
buggys
quads
dirtbikes
fat mexican chicks
ticket pays for the whole seat
but you'll only need THE EDDDDDDGGGGE! :shocked:

sunday 9am at the JIB
cb channel 4
byob and food

cya there!

I should hopefully be there too. The wife doesnt wanna go now because you said fat mexican chicks.......because she is mexican and she says she is fat too.

silverslk said:
I should hopefully be there too. The wife doesnt wanna go now because you said fat mexican chicks.......because she is mexican and she says she is fat too.
oh come on, she not fat. you werent there with me last time, there were 2 250+ pound ladies fighting in the mud thats the only reason i said that lol.

silverslk said:

So your bailing on me too.... :banghead:

Me, my girl, and our kids may roll out for this. Where's this JIB? Some one have a tow strap? May need this as tires are on their last legs.
Tony and co.

azusa rd exit off the 210 freeway. i dunno where you are coming from but for me its 605N to the 210E azusa rd exit is the 2nd or 3rd exit i think. exit and head N on azusa rd we meet at the jack in the box on azusa rd its like 2oo ft from the freeway.

I am going to try to make it and meet some more of you guys, most of you know I won't be bringing my xj cause it is totalled, but I am going to try to find a ride. Later Danny

Dang it.

I was thinking of finally showing up to a NAXJA thing with an XJ... lol.

But mine is stock, and it having just rained... not sure I wanna test the door seals or factory rated fording depth quite yet.

over2land said:
Dang it.

But mine is stock, and it having just rained... not sure I wanna test the door seals or factory rated fording depth quite yet.

might as well man, you have to test it sometime, ill be there with andy tomorrow...so ill see you there!!!! grimm if you have a thumbdrive, bring it, ill have my computer and my camera, so you can have the stuff that i put on my crappy little camera!!! see you there!!!

over2land said:
Dang it.

you can make it out to where the mud pit is in a stock xj no problem, there are a couple water crossings, the deepest at about 8-10 inches deep. the rest is dry except for a couple mud pits. even tho it just rained its very dry in the canyon, it wont all be mud. come on out!!!

I was out there a couple/few weeks ago...

But in the TJ with 4 inches of lift and 35's... buried it pretty dang good.

Man, 9 AM JIB.... I still haven't cleaned it yet from the Henderson race... hmmmmm. I guess, what's the worst that happens... I get there and streams are at spring levels?

over2land said:
I was out there a couple/few weeks ago...

But in the TJ with 4 inches of lift and 35's... buried it pretty dang good.

Man, 9 AM JIB.... I still haven't cleaned it yet from the Henderson race... hmmmmm. I guess, what's the worst that happens... I get there and streams are at spring levels?
i have a strap, dont worry about it man! if you get stuck we just get you unstuck ;)

Back