• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Congrats JR! One day I'll go back to school hopefully.

Found me a home in Mesa, AZ. Tiny 2 bedroom, RV gate so i can park a bunch of junk jeeps in the back yard as well as trailer. 2 car garage too. Hopefully I'll have time to actually build and play with my jeeps now that I have the space.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

You know what's nice... seeing 3 weeks of vacation on my pay stub!

I'm getting paid down in a month for all the vacation time that I didn't use in 2022...

mac 'JT is getting gears for Moab' gyvr

I was kind of surprised when i saw my PTO. 23 days(3 rolled over from last year). Gonna take a week for Moab and nearly a week for KOH.

Currently in San Diego, last week was in Houston and heading out to Vegas right after hammers. This sales thing is a lot of travel

I was kind of surprised when i saw my PTO. 23 days(3 rolled over from last year). Gonna take a week for Moab and nearly a week for KOH.

Currently in San Diego, last week was in Houston and heading out to Vegas right after hammers. This sales thing is a lot of travel

welcome to the travel life!

Better find someone to sell stuff to in the middle of IN, in March so you can show up to WF.

Make sure you have a sweet points package set up. Get yourself free travel from work travel.

Seattle on the 30th

Nashville and/or Miami in Feb

If you can breath from both nostrils right now. Please enjoy it. Suck the air in. Let it out. Enjoy the luxury’s you have. They won’t last forever.

Back