• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kittens Anyone?

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any kittens they would like to part with? My girlfriend wants a kitten for valentines day / our anniv. so im on the look for one. Figured, people on here might have a litter that they cant keep or know of someone that cant keep them. Let me know. Thanks.

Just used the last one for some tacos. Sorry. I'll set some more traps out tonight and see what I can get. I'll give ya the kittens, they dont have much meat on em anyways....but oh so tender and juicy.

LOL yeah i might be able to trap one here in Riverside too haha Youll have to give me the recipie :D

I think the guys on the last cleghorn run tried some, I think Santa called it Carne Asada though. Tenderize it with some tecate, cilantro, onions, and chili pepper, and some lime. Tastes just like a TJ taco stand taco.

try the local shelter. i'm sure they had a mama cat who just had some kittens. normally you can get some real cuties outta the bunch.

Yep...Last one we got from the shelter was about $60 and that included the spay/nueter, and a microchip incase shes ever lost.

we have a male tabby kitten that my wife rescued that is available. She rescues them, gets them fixed, and finds homes for them. We are located in Santa Ana.

Can I get em already marinated like Santa does?:dunce:

So I guess Santa likes his kitties shaved then?

Breed03.jpg

Sorry John, only a kitten i guess. Plus there will be another cat living there (her roommate has one)

So glad to see you aren't gonna go buy one...wayyyy too many animals with no homes that need rescuing! :)

Check the local paper, recycler, craigslist, and animal shelter near you. I'm sure you'll have a ton to choose from! Congrats on the anniverssary! Hopefully this isn't the only kitty you'll be getting!

xL8 APEKSx said:
So glad to see you aren't gonna go buy one...wayyyy too many animals with no homes that need rescuing! :)

Check the local paper, recycler, craigslist, and animal shelter near you. I'm sure you'll have a ton to choose from! Congrats on the anniverssary! Hopefully this isn't the only kitty you'll be getting!
Naw, thats definently not the only pussy... i mean kitty ill be getting :D

Its NAXJA.... Nuff' said

ZacSquatch said:
Its NAXJA.... Nuff' said

Yeah... but there has seem to be an influx of weirder and weirder members/users over the last year.. :eyes: LOL...

*Disclaimer* - I am not singling any particular person out.. but you know who you are.. :wierd: .. This post is not intended to be taken seriously. If you happen to take offense to my reply, then.. OH WELL.. IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU.. :roflmao: Oh yeah, I don't wear panties and they don't get in a bunch.. :roll:

*Disclaimer #2* Read Disclaimer above...

E

EliasJ123 said:
Yeah... but there has seem to be an influx of weirder and weirder members/users over the last year.. :eyes: LOL...

*Disclaimer* - I am not singling any particular person out.. but you know who you are.. :wierd: .. This post is not intended to be taken seriously. If you happen to take offense to my reply, then.. OH WELL.. IT WAS MEANT FOR YOU.. :roflmao: Oh yeah, I wear panties and they get in a bunch.. :roll:

*Disclaimer #2* Read Disclaimer above...

E
No wonder. I new there was something about you.........:kissyou:

corbinafly said:
I wondered. I new there was somethinglastara about you.........:kissyou:

Dude.. You're scaring me Kyung... :twak: LOL...

*Disclaimer* - This was not a homophobic reply. I'm friends with at least one lastara I have nothing against gays or heterosexuals. They both can be scary in there own way... :moon:

E

Back