• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Rover Giverny Green (Pics)

CLEAN XJ first off, looks awesome. Second, who makes that front bumper? Looks great for a mild build.

It looks like i have my work cut out for me. The chrome Cherokee emblem is a fake; the real ones come with an outrageous price tag, so I picked up some
2014 Cherokee emblems instead. Those suckers aren’t very high and they’re super long; I don’t think they pair well with the classic emblems even if I were
to get them color-matched. More so, the newer Jeep emblems are much thicker than the old ones; I don’t know how they’ll wrap the front header panel.

emblems_zpsd50064c2.jpg

were you able to get anywhere with this? ill be repainting my 2000 freedom sport here in the next few months, and I know ill be going through the same ordeal.

Thanks for the thread. the jeep looks WAY different now!

Bronze.

I ended up only using the new Cherokee emblems on my doors, and one of the new Jeep emblems on my tailgate. The newer Jeep emblems are too thick to bend/ use on the front header panel, and the classic emblems are too tall to match the new Cherokee emblems on the doors.

aww dang, that sounds booty. I did find this website yesterday. but there pricy
http://teamcherokee.com/emblems-decals-5/

thanks for the reply
Bronze.

Did you post pics with the newer emblems? Was thinking of using them myself. My tailgate is emblem free at the moment.

Snow in Sudbury? Ugh, thankfully none here (Ottawa area) yet. Still need to put the snow tires on the daily drivers. Seems like I just missed the cold weather in Edmonton last week also.

On topic: have you put your Jeep away for the winter?

On topic: have you put your Jeep away for the winter?
I wish, but this jeep is my daily driver, I don't have a garage nor does my property allow for the construction of one.
I'm still waiting on a few parts to complete my 231 to 242 swap, than the Jeep's getting the Krown treatment (this snow won't be permanent)

I'm still researching carports... there's a slim chance I might be able to go that route.

I wish, but this jeep is my daily driver, I don't have a garage nor does my property allow for the construction of one.
I'm still waiting on a few parts to complete my 231 to 242 swap, than the Jeep's getting the Krown treatment (this snow won't be permanent)

I'm still researching carports... there's a slim chance I might be able to go that route.

Maybe get one of those "Gatineau Garages" from CTC or Home Depot? That's where I have my camper parked, it's been holding up well enough for ~$300. This is year five IIRC. They are a bit of an eyesore so I put mine out behind the barn.

Did you post pics with the newer emblems? Was thinking of using them myself. My tailgate is emblem free at the moment.

lol, here you go.
Nov13-01_zps48383638.jpg

Nov13-03_zps3040e950.jpg

Nov13-02_zps01729b74.jpg

Maybe get one of those "Gatineau Garages" from CTC or Home Depot? That's where I have my camper parked, it's been holding up well enough for ~$300. This is year five IIRC. They are a bit of an eyesore so I put mine out behind the barn.
I thought of that, but the width of that type of shelter would monopolize a fair bit of space for the WJ to park.

thanks... might go with those

Back