• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Do you still have these lights? are they "black" or chrome?

If you work out a deal on these with szfofa, it'd be no trouble for me to swing by his place and pick them up for you. I pass through his hood pretty frequently.

They are black and I forgot to mention I plasti-dipped the stone guards.

Definitely interested. Let me look into a parts train, or when I might be out your way.

Interested.

I need a better way to break a bead than a Hi-lift.

I need a better way to break a bead than a Hi-lift.

You need to mount it stable for it to be usable... either to the floor, or I saw one guy rig up a clamp for it off his trailer hitch.

Honestly, I've had this thing for a while and I still use the hi-lift to break beads... but that's because I don't really have anywhere to mount it properly.

Oh, and the bead breaking lever is a little bent but should bend back easily enough.

I think I have the space issue covered, and I bet I can reinforce that lever.

I tried using my shop press to break a bead just this past week. It was no better than the Hi-Lift.

Anybody want an AW4 to rebuild? It's out of a 2001 XJ, supposedly with ~150k miles. When you first start the car, it'd drive, but a few minutes later it's just slipping like crazy. It's gonna go to a scrap guy if nobody wants it, so let me know. Located in North OC, in Yorba Linda.

I am interested. I have an '02 Suburban.

Any chance they can be parts trained to either Moab or San Diego?

I am interested. I have an '02 Suburban.

Any chance they can be parts trained to either Moab or San Diego?

They're yours. (I'll put 'em in the side yard for now.)

I dunno if someone like Carol or Cal will be making that trip, but I imagine they can be trained. I'm in north OC (Yorba Linda) and can get 'em anywhere near-ish to that.

Thank you.

I know Carol has plans to make it to Moab. I suspect getting them to her would be about the same as getting them to San Diego though.

I will start a parts train thread.

-Stock coil and leaf springs (leaf not pictured)
-Control Arms are straight with shot bushings
-Stock track bar and body side mount
-Donut spare and leather cover

Best to text 626-422-5053

About 13.5 ounces of Airsoft pellets... in green....

IMG_20181118_202143_zpsgi7ifpne.jpg

Back