• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Jeep Wagoneer Limited

andysobo

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone, I am new and already like this site. My question is on my 90' Wagoneer Limited my instrument cluster stopped working. Purchased a used one and same problem. Now going after the instrument panel relay but not sure where it is under hood as there are other relays near it. Can anyone help and/or a diagram of the relays under the hood. Thank you in advance.
Andysobo

There is no instrument panel relay. Check your gauges fuse for voltage, both sides of the fuse. Check the white wire with a black stripe at pin 6 on the instrument cluster connection for voltage with the key in the run position.

Check your ignition switch connector for scorching.

If all the gauges are out it is likely to be a voltage in problem and not a ground problem.

Good advise!!!!

There is no instrument panel relay. Check your gauges fuse for voltage, both sides of the fuse. Check the white wire with a black stripe at pin 6 on the instrument cluster connection for voltage with the key in the run position.

Check your ignition switch connector for scorching.

If all the gauges are out it is likely to be a voltage in problem and not a ground problem.

Thank you for the info. I will check and get back to you.

Back