• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hey Nate.

1374868_751114704947641_6379181719017457542_n.jpg

well my dance with ODNR dept of watercraft is finally done.

IMG_1409178755300_zpssqeh5qq9.jpg

awesome...get that sucker on the water :)

Damn, you were near "Cheeseland" if you were south of DSM. I have special treats for out of town visitors :D

Cheese "donkey balls" Man

Halfway between you and DSM. But I am half way back to Wisconsin already, haha. I will be back that way again, damn customers in the middle of no where...

Went to school for and graduated with a 4yr degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology.

Oddly enough, electrical was the part I hated the most about school.

Uncc 'that's what she said' 99xj

BS MET here too.

Same about the electrical classes, now I do electrical checks on wiring harnesses for engine installations... Along with a lot of other stuff.

Re: Re: Important

BS MET here too.

Same about the electrical classes, now I do electrical checks on wiring harnesses for engine installations... Along with a lot of other stuff.

Nice! Not too many of us out there. Tons of ME's though.

Got the 98 home safe and sound. started a part out thread in the FS forum. Guy was cool as hell, had some cool fore arm tattoos that I picked up on pretty quick....he even came $50 more off the price when I mentioned the one of Social D. Pretty sure I would want him on my side in a bar fight or mosh pit. Lots of usable parts on this thing, but what does not sell goes to crush next week. Will get pics up by the weekend.

Cheese "tear drop tats on the face are intimidating" Man

Trying to get a waste-disposal plan setup here at school. I've called Safety-Kleen for the last four days and left messages. Finally got ahold of the rep for my area 10min ago. Talked for about 3 minutes and I've been on hold since... Really starting to wonder if they want my business...

99SJ 'Looking for the Yellow-pages' Ex

Headed to cincy today.

Reds v cubs at 1230
Begals v colts at 7pm

No baby just the wife

Long drunk day.

mac 'driving dads 04 WJ...with 57k' gyvr

Wheeling and camping this weekend. Been raining all week. I hate mub but should be a fun weekend as I haven't been out wheeling all summer.

56784833ecb1965ccc81855e6b0f4ee7.jpg

Favorite Dayton, oh road.

mac 'this town is always under construction' gyvr

Back