• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

ubaharen.jpg

Flew into Baltimore this morning then drove up to Pennsylvania for work. Beautiful country that I definitely wasn't expecting!

About to board the plane and come back home. Got upgraded to first class...wonder how many rum and cokes they'll serve me on an hour flight?

Uncc 'I have status with us air' 99xj

Is the answer two?

As for moving, the IC chapter is looking nice.....or Colorado

Flexd' Trails.......trails everywhere' XJ

Re: Re: Important

Is the answer two?

The answer is in fact two! One before take off and one during flight.

Is the answer two?

Too cold there for me. AZ or TX if
I went west but I like the appalachian mountains so I'll stick to SE

Too cold there for me. AZ or TX if
I went west but I like the appalachian mountains so I'll stick to SE

I don't blame you. SLC is cool because in literally ten minutes you can be climbing to 10000ft and when you come back down, the land is FLAT!!!! Plus, on Sunday all the Mormons stay inside and don't leave. One day a week you get a ghost town! AND its less than 4 hours from Moab.

And you can have multiple wives, if you want that headache.

Only if I want to live in the exact middle of freaking nowhere where nobody goes.

Lots of driving today. Very pleasant to drive on the way home:

78929E27-3F32-4D77-9DB4-0F39C9A01348_zpshv6rrfpi.jpg

Turns out the guy was selling it for his daughter who lives in TN. TN title = no notary, no problems.

I've had mine since early '09, way longer than anything else. Just bought tires for it, going to do bearings soon. Just no reason to get rid of it.
Wish I would have went with a Burb instead of the Hoe. As far as mufflers I've got a Magnaflow knock off on my 5.3 that I'm happy with. Sounds decent when you get on it, but the drone is almost non existent on the highway. You can barely hear it with the windows up, and not at all if the radio is on, or the HVAC fan is on high.

I'm waiting on my company to make me an offer.... I might be a southerner soon.

People down here ( birmingham) were bitching about how hot it was this weekend, it wasn't that hot.

You have way too many original teeth to live near B'ham.

I got offered a job down there a number of years ago. But the money wasn't enough to live far enough away from that craphole and still afford to send my kids to private school.

The only redeeming part would have been living close enough to Morris Mountain to be able to go play whenever it was open.

Last edited:
Melissa just applied for an assistant management job at the good tire shop in town. It pays well, most likely has benefits, has a good schedule and she is a good fit for what they are looking for....benefits alone would cut $900 a month off healthcare expenses. She still hasn't quit the hotel...she has had several meetings with the owner about all the issues. One of those included the health i inspector...she is taking steps in case she has to
quit or gets fired...

I hope she gets the tire store job...

Alt "and tire discounts" rocker1

So you are bailing out now too, huh?
Cheese-bag 2014

:wave: I am still around lurking. I bought a 98 XJ Limited yesterday, gotta pick up tomorrow. It is just for parts so I can get the 97 back going. No big plans but to part it out and get the grocery getter back in the rotation. I am looking daily for the next "buy it, wheel it, sell it" WF rig. Last year worked out great and I made money on that deal!

Cheese "need to pay my dues still" Man

Back