• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 Show in Gadsden, AL

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Okay the SE Chapter along with Pierson Jeep are hosting a 4x4 Show June the 19 from 10am till ? going to have food and plaques and some stuff to win...Will be a $5 entry fee and will have some kind of concession along with some music and other stuff...

Come one Come All....

@ peirson's or what location?

ya know they have the East Meighan (old, place across from goodyear) & the truck center (new) on West Meighan @12th street (next to McDonald's)

or if its some other location??

How about some directions? or a map? Some of us have never been to Gadsden......
Thanks

413 E Meigan Gadsden,AL
Thats Pierson Chev. Buick Jeep

I 59 North to Gadsden I759 Exit. Take I759 till it dead ends take left. Go 4 or 5 light till you see Huddle house one Left and New Walgreens on right will be Meigan Blvd. Take a right. Dealership is about 1/2 mile on your right.

Thanks! party1: We're traveling over from Tuscaloosa...looking forward to seeing what can be done with these trucks! Woo Hoo

Well I was really hoping I wouldn't have to work all day saturday but I don't have that kind of luck. (n) I was wondering if someone who is going to be there can p.m. me their number because I was going to try and stop by on my lunch break and I want to know if anyone will still actually be there when I get a chance. Thanks in advance
Daniel

Back